“Really good food, really good service”

The Park Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 239 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The Park has a variety of foods but I love breakfast. The eggs are tender and cooked beautifully. The pancakes are fluffy and delicious. I love the sausage patty and would really love if they had country sausage. Everything is seasoned well, made to order, and delicious. The service is great and prices are very reasonable. I love this place!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank laurab243_243

Reviewed February 23, 2018

My breakfast of one egg, oatmeal and toast cost about $3!
This local diner is welcoming and friendly with a responsive staff and neighborly clientele.
I like that they offer oatmeal as a side because I am avoiding fried food (hash browns and home fries). The oatmeal was perfectly prepared.
A couple people in my party are particular about how their grits are prepared, so only one risked ordering them, and she was impressed. She also said her omelet was fluffy and well-prepared.
My egg was perfectly prepared, as well.
Though the restaurant was busy on this Friday morning, as I suspect it must usually be, the wait staff came around with coffee often.
The parking lot isn't big enough for the number of seats in the restaurant, but there is a side street on which to park.
I would bet this place makes a classically delicious southern biscuit.
I am looking forward to going back for lunch some time.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank barby0ung
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

Took my mom here for breakfast a couple of Saturdays ago. Great little find. Wait staff was great and very attentive to new customers and regulars. Food is dinner style. It was quick and good. They’re very good with made to order. Asked would we like bacon crunchy or soft. Waffle was very good too! Recommend for family friendly environment and good simple good.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Garrett2
Reviewed January 9, 2018

Really nice restaurant!! Must go if in the area - we had a great breakfast, nice staff, friendly service, very reasonable prices,...

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed January 6, 2018

Went here for lunch, but have been here for breakfast in the past. I've always been happy with my breakfast, and enjoyed lunch just as much. I had the turkey reuben with sweet potato fries. The server asked if I would like the cinnamon butter to go with the fries and I'm so glad I said yes. It was delicious! My husband had the souvlaki in a pita with fries and he enjoyed his very much. Other options are burgers, a variety of sandwiches, salads, and soups. Prices are very reasonable and everyone was very friendly and attentive. I would recommend.

Date of visit: January 2018