“Great breakfast!”
Review of Biscuitville

Biscuitville
Ranked #23 of 235 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I love going to this Biscuitville! The biscuits are so good. A personal favorite is the honeybun. They’re tender, lightly glazed, cinnamon-y perfection. I also really love the hash browns. They don’t taste greasy at all, rather they’re crunchy, flavorful and delicious. I’ve been to other Biscuitvilles but this is the best! It’s clean, service is great and the food is fantastic! We call 24 hours ahead to pick up mini sausage and ham biscuits for tailgating! Yum!

Reviewed January 30, 2018

This was my second visit to Burlington, and I was anxious to give Biscuitville a Try, but while the food was not bad, I really was really hoping for more. First off this is definitely a fast-food restaurant. So if you go in thinking Waffle House or Ihop, you should know that it's more the on the line of Hardees. Sadly, though, the biscuits for which the restaurant was named were not nearly as good a Hardees, and the biscuits from Popeyes blows these away. I also tried the Gravy, but though it had decent flavor, it was a bit thin for my taste.

The Pancakes weren't bad though, and the staff was nice enough.

I really wish I had a more positive review. I really wanted this to be better.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Mostly used for catering at work, but have had the breakfast platter there, which is very good. The biscuits and other items are between average and very good. The crowd at work likes the sausage balls, but I do not eat them after a bad experience one time. They have always had my order ready when ordered. Service depends on who is on the phone or at the counter and can range from average to very good. Prices are average.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

The absolute best breakfast to eat while driving! This place has great biscuits that anyone can enjoy as well as a full breakfast. They are now also offering lunch. Good service, great food at reasonable pricing,.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Down home food with good biscuits and a great variety of biscuit choices.Serves breakfast and lunch each day.