“Modern. New looking. Pillows are top thick. Neck pain.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Very nice, very clean, and very modern. The pillows are way too thick and I still have pain from them the day after.

So, take your own pillow and enjoy your stay.

3 pieces of cardio equipment. No weights. There is a scale.

• Stayed: December 2011
gsobl, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites in Burlington, NC. We really appreciate your feedback. I am sorry that the pillows caused you to have neck pain. We have replaced several pillows within our hotel in the last couple of months and hope that this fixed the problem. I am sorry that our fitness center didn't meet your expectations. Unfortunately due to the size of the room and the ADA requirements we are required to have an adequate amount of open space for mobility access. However we have recently partnered with a local gym (RUSH Fitness) that allows our guests free access. If you should ever visit us again, I hope that you will take advantage of it.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington

Reviewed 25 November 2011

I stayed at this Hampton Inn for one night with my family. We were taking my son to visit Elon University. When we checked in, the woman at the desk guessed that we were there for Elon U. She then gave us directions to get there, which was very helpful.

The room was nice and clean. The bathroom was also clean and well-lit. The shower was just the way that I like it. Hot and with a good amount of pressure.

The wi-fi access was adequate for the multiple needs of my family. Although the speed was not blazing, we were able to email, Facebook, and general web surfing. Wired connections were also available.

In the morning, the breakfast area was spacious enough for all the guests, so it never seemed too crowded. There was a good selection of hot and cold food. The service there was very friendly.

My overall impression of this Hampton Inn was very positive. It gave me what I was looking for. A good, clean place for my family to spend the night after a long trip.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank bdbb

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We strive on guest service at our hotel and never want any of our guest to have a negative experience. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for addressing the speed issue with our internet. We are in the process of switching over to another company. I am hoping that this will eliminate any speed issues that guests may be experiencing while staying at our hotel.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

This hotel is a great property. The hotel had ample parking and was very clean. I stayed on two different weekends and the first weekend, we had a room with two double or queen beds. the room was clean, the sheets were clean and fresh (something you do not always find at hotels). The bathroom was very clean and and had enough essentials- some hotels barely give you a wash towel!

The second weekend we got a room with king bed and that room was excellent; much better than the room we got the previous week. I was more than pleased with this hotel and would recommend it to anyone looking to stay near Burlington, NC

There is breakfast provided and even when we checked out late, there was still coffee available. The front desk staff was helpful and courteous and definitely a plus for the hotel.

The drawback was that there is a club behind the hotel so if you come in late on a Saturday night, you might see a lot of persons on the road leading to the hotel.

Room Tip: The room with the king bed seems to be the best quality- equal to any 4 star hotel
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kimmieval
gsobl, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2012

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you felt our hotel had ample parking and that our rooms and amenities met your expectations. I apologize that the club located behind our hotel was a drawback for you.

We hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 10 November 2011

Great location! Right next door to the Outback Steakhouse. Only 2 miles from the Burlington-Alamance airport, and across the interstate from some great shopping centers/malls, etc. Also close to Elon University. This hotel was one of the cleanest Hamptons I have seen in a long time! Inside and out! Hotel staff was friendly, courteous, and very helpful! I had a larger suite, which was spacious, bright and clean. Internet service was fast. Refrigerator and microwave were handy. Breakfast was kind of standard for Hampton Inns - but everything was hot and fresh. I would definitely stay here again, when needed!

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor; very quiet!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank JRW49
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I needed a nice clean place for an overnight stay on a two day trip. I picked Hampton Inn from prior experience and found the Burlington property was as expected. Comfortable, clean and excellent staff. A tricky series of turns to get there from the exit.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Aegir

We appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel in November. I want to apologize that we were a little trick to find. We are glad that your accomodations and our staff met your expectations.

We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2011

I was very pleased with this Hampton Inn. The Front Desk Staff treated like you were their friend, they had one gentleman who came in while I was checking in, called him by name, thought was nice. Room was clean, well stock, Perfect. Didn't get to enjoy the Breakfast this trip since had to be at work by 5am. But coffee was ready and the Front Desk night clerk didn't have the Breakfast Bags ready but as I was fixing my coffee to go, he went and fixed one for me. Very Pleased

Room Tip: IF HHonors member please let them know, they will upgrade your room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ChrissysBluMoon

We are very pleased to know that you feel our hotel is the best place to stay in Burlington. We strive on providing our guests with the best experience and I'm glad to know that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay in October. I sorry that you had to leave for work before our breakfast bar opened but am glad that you were able to take advantage of our "On The Run" breakfast bag.

Thank you for posting your feedback and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 17 October 2011

Stayed here for a night on business. My company has a pretty restrictive travel policy and we stay at Hampton Inns a lot due to cost. With a low cost usually comes low quality. Or cleanliness. Or both. This Hampton Inn was great. Front desk staff were wonderful - chatty, but efficient, and really seemed interested in us having a good stay. Nice room - updated and clean. Nice breakfast in the morning as well. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank travelzwithkidz

Thank you for posting your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you would definitely stay with us again. I will definitely share your feedback with my team as they will be happy to know that you thought they were wonderful. They are very committed to guest service.