“So Comfortable!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed 8 August 2016

The beds in this hotel are by far the most comfortable I have every slept in. In addition to a quite air conditioning unit and black out drapes - I was able to fall asleep fast after a long drive from southern South Carolina. The shower was a walk in style making it easier on those of us who have just had a long drive and were a bit stiff from the journey. The breakfast that is included was super. Served buffet style there were hot dishes such as scrambled eggs and bacon and loaded bagels, cereals, yogurt and a variety of pastries and breads as well as the "usual suspects" of coffee, tea, and juice. The only thing I will say that is a bit negative is that it is hard to find. The hotel is behind another hotel and my GPS kept me going in circles for a bit until I saw the sign and cut through a parking lot of a store. All in all I would definitely stay here again - mostly because it was reasonable priced and quiet!

Room Tip: I think all rooms are quiet - I was near the elevator and didn't hear anything in the hallway!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington

Reviewed 28 July 2016

We came to town to attend a friends wedding. We enjoyed our time together, especially over the complimentary breakfast. The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful, and worked with us in locating our two rooms close to each other. The location of the hotel was also handy to the places we needed to go. Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Great place to stay! Staff are very welcoming and helpful. Accommodations are wonderful: great complimentary breakfast and Wifi, which is easily accessible. Rooms are very clean, as well as the rest of the facility. Very comfortable stay!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Overall, a great experience. I will be back for our next meetings. Nice rooms, friendly, helpful staff, great place to stay. Most folks stayed at another hotel, but I was very happy I stayed at Hampton Kelly from McKinney, Texas

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Stayed here last year on business and was very satisfied so decided to stay again. The location is very convenient and easy to find with very helpful, courteous and friendly staff.

The complimentary breakfast is a nice feature and fairly good. I love the 24 hour coffee in the lobby and the comfortable seating/eating area in the lobby.

The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable but the ac is a bit loud though.

On-line check-in made things very easy and even though I arrived early, I was able to get my room within 10 minutes. That was really nice after flying for almost 16 hours from Hawaii.

I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed here for a night on our way to the coast of North Carolina. I was traveling solo with two children and the only criteria they needed was a pool. This hotel offered that and much more. It was very clean and nicely decorated in a modern style. Breakfast in the lobby area was very well-run and there were two helpful staff there to keep things humming along. It is well situated not too far from a commercial strip with lots of restaurant options.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We were on the road to the beach and just happened to stop by this Inn. What a find! The staff was VERY accommodating and the rooms were even better. This was our first trip there and I WILL make sure I stay there again upon my return.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family