“Amazing! Food highlight of our vacation...”

Orange Blossom Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Buxton
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 25, 2018

We couldn't wait to try the Apple Uglies when we were on vacation in Frisco last week. They did NOT disappoint! We went there for the last four days of our trip for breakfast. The Apple Uglies were the family favorite including the kids. They are huge! We also tried the giant cinnamon rolls with frosting and donut holes, and the apple turnovers, which were all so fresh and homemade tasting. I had an egg and cheese on a croissant the last day and wished I had tried them earlier in the week. It was huge, probably 2 eggs on a big fresh croissant. The prices were really reasonable, especially for the quality. And the people working there were super nice... We will definitely be back next year!

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

The coffee was excellent. The Mondo breakfast sandwich (sausage, bacon, egg and cheese) was huge and plenty for the two of us. Pastries apleanty. The uglies we're frighteningly large but looked delicious.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Although I wasn't brave enough to try an apply ugly (they are gianormous), what we did have was wonderful. I got a bacon breakfast burrito and a raspberry danish. The burrito was packed full and I can tell you the half I saved for another day reheated nicely. The raspberry danish was flakey and delicious. My husband got the bacon, egg, and cheese croissant, plus a chocolate glazed. We will be back!

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Have known this establishment since it was a motel many decades ago, for some years after it became a bakery it made & sold really great breakfast food, then the big crowds of vacation patron must have stressed the staff as place became increasingly dirty over the summer period, with greasy tabletops, moldy outdoor furniture, food and/or service quality will occasionally waver. When the tourist season is in full gear I get my apple ugly to go.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

They had a cinnamon roll with cream cheese that fed the three of us. It was so good I ate most of it. Yum yum Breakfast we got there at 6:20 am first ones in line. Got egg, bacon crescent. Holly Molly wonderful food. 2 coffees, 1-Star buck drink, 3 sandwich s and a 1- cinnamon bun $27.