“Homemade Custards”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Buxton
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Banana Mango custard is to DIE for! My husband loves the hurricanes, the boys love putt putt. Great for family time.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a decent place to go and play mini golf look somewhere else. My family and I attempted to play a round of golf on Thursday August 9, 2018 and couldn’t even get past the flock of mosquitos that attacked you as you exited the building to start around. When the staff was asked about this issue a staff member by the name of Beth decided that it would be a good idea to use a sense of arrogance towards my fiancé when asked for a refund and stated that they have never had this issue in the past (obviously she couldn’t hear the constant slapping by the crowd outside) and that the owner did not allow refunds on mini golf. I fully understand that you can not control nature but when we were not the first to complain and guest were quitting early due to the intensity of the swarm I feel like a warning could have been stated before paying or something. Anyway good luck if you do attempt to go to this fine mosquito sanctuary.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We were amazed at the huge crowd at 9pm on a Wednesday! The line moved quickly and the ice cream was so good! I had the black sand custard, hubby had the kodiak sundae and my daughters each had hurricanes. It was all really good!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here just to kill some time out of the sun. We played putt putt and got a couple sundaes to go. Staff were friendly. Nothing over the top but nothing bad either... just a nice little place. Bring the bug spray if you plan on doing putt putt if you're prone to being bitten. The mosquitos were after me bad and I had several bites within the first few minutes....my husband on the other hand only had a couple the whole time.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Cool evenings, Cold Ice Cream or custard, miniature golf with kids and family - Is this not a great end of the day