All reviews honey hill vineyard view room each morning other guests b bs house is beautiful historical home look forward to going back wonderful weekend blue ridge get away we've stayed off the highway long weekend easy access north carolina minute drive
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

We had the most amazing stay at Engadine. My husband and I went for a weekend getaway and it was perfect. We had never stayed at a B and B before, so weren't sure what to expect, but Rick and Tom made everything from checking in to breakfast easy and enjoyable. Breakfast was by far my husband's favorite part, mainly because he could eat and talk to someone besides me. We will definitely be back, and bring more family next time. Thank you both so much for the fun memories

Sarah and Laurence

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah L
Rick B, Owner at Engadine Inn & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2017

Sarah and Laurence, thanks to both of you as well! Your stay with us was fun us, too, and we especially enjoyed chatting about our "unique" connection! We'll definitely look forward to having you visit with us again when I'll be happy to keep the kitchen cranking out breakfasts for you to enjoy! Rick.

Reviewed December 14, 2016

My niece got married on this property and WOW what a beautiful place. The Inn was beautiful and the cabins on the property looked like a fantastic escape from the world. Looking forward to going back some day.

Room tip: Inn is beautiful and cabins so cozy and quiet.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jbmichael
Rick B, Owner at Engadine Inn & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2016

THANK YOU for such a glowing review! Tom and I sincerely enjoyed being a part of your family's special weekend and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a sweet weekend...one that we, too, will remember. We'll be looking forward to your return visit! Rick.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Tom and Rick are great hosts and the property is beautiful. My husband and I had a great anniversary at the inn. The claw foot tub was heavenly, the views are gorgeous and they breakfast was delicious! Way to go Rick!

Room tip: The Captain's Room was beautiful!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mwatson32
Rick B, Owner at Engadine Inn & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Thanks so much for your note and for a great review! Tom and I are so glad you enjoyed yourselves and hope you will visit again soon...and often!...now that you've found us. I"ll be glad to cook for you anytime! Thanks...Rick.

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

We recently spent three days in the Cherokee Cabin at Engadine. The cabin was spacious,immaculately clean with a beautiful view. The inn was spectacular with old world charm.
Rick and Tom are very gracious hosts and are very proud of their inn.
We will definitely be returning to this gem in the mountains.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank SennetChef
Rick B, Owner at Engadine Inn & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed our Cherokee Cabin! it is a special place at Engadine and, yes, the view is spectacular. Thanks for the kudos! And, please do come back to see us. Rick and Tom.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

What an awesome place for a weekend getaway! So peaceful and serene, surrounded by mountain views and still only 10 minutes from all the Asheville action. Our cabin was immaculate. Hosts Rick and Tom are super nice and knowledgeable about the area. I highly recommend you check it out!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kris p

Thanks so much for telling us about your experience at Engadine. Yes, we are fortunate...we sit at the foot of the mountains and yet are only a quick drive (as you've noted) to the urban center of Asheville. We hope you will come back to visit us again soon! Asheville has so much to offer no matter the season and you are always welcome at Engadine! Rick and Tom.