“Get here early!”

Rise Biscuits and Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Carrboro
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

On weekends and sometimes Fridays, all the locations run out of donuts somewhat regularly, a testament to how delicious they are. For the best options, come early and get a selection of donuts. The biscuits are good, but the biscuit sandwiches are excellent.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This Donut and biscuit shop is the ideal for a breakfast take out. Once you have been once you will be addicted.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I stopped here for breakfast and had the vegetarian huevos biscuit. The biscuit was light and fluffy and the best part of the sandwich, the rest was messy and a bit cool. It was cheap and fast, but clearly I was in the minority--most folks waited for donuts. They do have a small bench sitting area inside around the corner from the order counter.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Wonderful chicken & biscuits and donuts. Make sure you try the cheddar cheese hashcake. The creme brulee donut was really tasty. We will definitely go back on our next trip to Carrboro!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The Durham location is much better. Slow service and the Apple fritters were old. What's the deal with the elementary school size milk. I don't know about you but I want a tall ice cold milk with my sweets, not a tiny barley cool milk. Has the potential to get better for now I'll drive to Durham and get my milk somewhere else