“Good food, ambience, and service for a Chinese restaurant”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed March 18, 2015

I've eaten here a number of times and have always had a well-prepared meal. It is one of the best Asian food places in the Triangle area in my opinion.

Date of visit: January 2015

Reviewed November 1, 2014

This is our first time here in three or four years and we clearly were overlooking a local gem. There is an extensive menu, something for every taste, and it is served fresh and tastily prepared. We had the sweet and sour shrimp and it was the best we have ever had. We will certainly return soon for another helping.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed October 7, 2014

They don't make 'em like this anymore; this place is a throwback to another time. Nothing outstanding, but you can get brown rice (good) and order anything vegetarian. There were two tables with Asian customers, so they must think it's good. Food arrived promptly, but, typically, she didn't ask how my food was. Forgettable decor unless you want to see what 70's Chinese restaurants looked like. (To be fair, the seats and carpet are new and clean.) I rank it 3.5 stars.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had heard the name before but never had an opportunity to go. Friend took me last weekend. It was a Friday night but there was hardly anyone in the restaurant so I was a bit worried. Ordered the Singapore mei fun noodles and General Tso's shrimp. The shrimp was pretty good, nothing extraordinary. The noodles were delicious. Wines for $4 a glass weren't too bad either. Portions were large enough for us to share and still both took home leftovers. I'll be back for sure.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Good American Chinese food. Nothing you won't recognize, nothing strange, nothing extravagantly spiced. A scattering of non-Chinese dishes such as Pad Thai , Kimchi. Hot and sour soup not great but Chow Fun Shrimp and Beef with Basil fine. Inexpensive. Service unextraordinary but correct.