“Wonderful, locally sourced food.”
Review of Cafe Carrboro - CLOSED

Cafe Carrboro
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Reviewed November 10, 2017

In my opinion this is the best breakfast in Carrboro. They used locally sourced ingredients that make every meal a treat! Excellent!

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Hands down Cafe Carrboro makes some of the best breakfast I have ever had, and is definitely the best breakfast in town! I HIGHLY recommend the French toast, also anything biscuit is absolutely fantastic! Already looking forward to going back the next time we find ourselves visiting the area!

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Really great coffee (both espresso and American coffee), and tasty breakfasts. The crepes at night are amazing...try the brisket crepes!

Reviewed June 6, 2017

We celebrated our anniversary last weekend and initially decided to have brunch down the street (at Acme Food & Beverage Co.) ... Cafe Carrboro is casual, and I wanted to wear a pretty dress. How fortunate for us the other hostess was such a condescending jerk, because it made us get up and leave and venture out for other adventures in Carrboro. I had been to Cafe Carrboro before and loved it, but my husband had not. I cannot say enough good things about this quirky little cafe. The food is delicious and the people are laid back and personable. My husband had the best huevos rancheros I've ever tried, and my open-faced biscuit was divine (great tomatoes for this early in the season)! I will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

This is the perfect way to begin or end the day. The owner is so friendly. And the people who patronize it are great too