“Great family fare and date spot”
Review of Pizzeria Mercato

Pizzeria Mercato
Ranked #9 of 77 Restaurants in Carrboro
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Enjoyed a fun visit to this unassuming spot. Pizzas, salads, pastas and large wine selection. Small tables and closely packed. Some people stand at the bar to drink. Quite noisy, but overall lovely experience

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Love the food here. Fantastic salads and pizza and appetizers.
I have to talk my husband into going here because of the chairs that hug your hips in an uncomfortable way. Prices are a bit high. But the food is great

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Stopped in here to try a few things. The pizza is super fresh with a nice selection of toppings. The salcicca was very tasty and NOT greasy at all. Also enjoyed the meatballs as a sort of appetizers. They were packed with flavor and cooked just right. Place has a nice vibe with friendly staff and various seating options. I will be back because I like fresh pizza and this place does it right.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

This is a favorite of the locals who what a casual atmosphere and very good food. The service is terrific, and the pizza very good.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Enjoyed most of the food but the only thing that really stood out was the attitude of the server..
My wife asked a simple question about what was in the sauce and the response was rolling of the eyes and a big sigh, I was ready to walk out but my wife insisted we stay.
Our Grilled Octopus was extremely chewy, when I mentioned it I was asked if this was the 1st time I've had Octopus....REALLY!! So, doubt we will return.

1  Thank AHG_777777