All reviews hot tub indoor pool boiled eggs waffles stayed two nights pleasant stay morning breakfast whole foods comfortable beds staff was friendly room was large coffee maker free breakfast great room shopping and restaurants would definitely stay here again nice property
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel over the weekend after staying in Charlotte for 12 days we were excited to be only 2 hrs from home instead of 5.
Once we got into the room it smelled horrible.yes we had a pet room (that shouldnt matter) There was water damage on the ceiling and mold growing all over the window. The amount of dog poop outside and the smell of dog urine was overwhelming. There were no trash cans or dog waste bags for clean up which is the best thing for people to not want to clean up after their pets. I have my own waste bags on both of my leashes and walked myself to the front of the hotel to throw my pet waste away. So I would suggest putting more trash cans out and maybe a pet waste station
My kids had a blast in the pool. I hope you take my review and turn it into helping the hotel it was in a great location and the front desk lady that came to our room to help us with our TV was so kind!

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank karamike2010
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on July 31. Left with bed bug bites all over. Manager was not concerned at all. Told me I had to wait 24 hours for pest control to confirm infestation although I brought a bug to the froMickikoont desk. Pest control confirmed. And I left with a souvenir of bed bug welts all over and a bill to pay for my stay!

4  Thank Doreen G
Reviewed August 19, 2018

We had a pleasant stay. The room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast had nice variety. Close to a hospital, shopping and parks. The pool was small, but clean. We were able to get a late checkout.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Shimp N, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Regency Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I recently ultilized this hotel for a company meeting, and I was very impressed with the service, sleeping rooms, and meeting space accommodations. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was in need of a space last minute, and over the span of multiple days. The event manager there was timely in communication and very accomdating with the last minute requests. I would definitely use this space in the future.

Trip type: Travelled on business
ShimpN, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Regency Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are happy that you had an amazing stay with us here at the Comfort Suites Regency Park!!! We strive to make the hotel the place to stay for any reason/event. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are visiting Cary!

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Bill is the best bartender ever ,friendly,kind and always on point..thanks bill your the man, the other staff is nothing but kind and it’s a great place to stay I’ll always stay there when I’m in town.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Shimp N, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Regency Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

We are happy that you had an amazing stay with us here at the Comfort Suites Regency Park!!! We strive to make the hotel the place to stay for any reason/event. Bill is one of our stars here at the hotel, and I am glad he was able to make a lasting impression. If there is anything else that we could have done to have made your stay even better, please do not hesitate to let us know!