All reviews front desk fire pit great hotel movie theater excellent stay restaurants and shopping stay there again fitness center clean rooms the hotel staff staff was friendly hot tub breakfast buffet pleasant stay indoor pool business trip bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel experience was a good one! Upon arriving staff was very accommodating and pleasant. The only complaint was that my room was not available and the upgrade that I requested was not available, as well I never received the cor that was promised. Overall though, the hotel experience was good.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GrayJ24, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your positive comments about the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary! We greatly appreciate your feedback so that we can work to improve the overall experience for our guests. We hope to welcome you back in the near future. Have a great day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Facility was clean, modern, great location and friendly staff. Gave four stars instead of five because there is no complimentary breakfast. Had to pay $12. Lots of shopping and dining opportunities close to the hotel so that was a plus!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked 2 rooms for the end of October. It took almost an hour to check in because they said our rooms weren’t ready even after 3. They told us to wait in the lobby and they’d come get us. They never came . They just talked and goofed off amongst themselves at the desk. After 45 minutes I went to the desk and they said “oh yeah it’s been ready” and handed me the keys. There was bugs in the ice buckets in both rooms. One rooms toilet hadn’t been cleaned and someone had obviously used it. The bed frames are bigger than the bed so you constantly walk into them. The next morning at breakfast- we had to ask multiple times for plates and silverware. They ran out of juice and the food was cold. Neither of the servers were helpful or cared. When I went to checked out I talked to the lady and she didn’t care that no one helped me with our concerns or that we even had concerns. I’ve never had this many issues at a Hilton. The note I received from management based on my Hilton Honors review of the stay was completely a blow off as well. Definitely won’t stay here again and will be sure to let our friends and family know as well.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gimpeay80
GrayJ24, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Gimpeay80, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. We would like to work towards a resolution, so if you are willing, please contact me directly at (919) 377-0421. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon! Ann Nelson, General Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family enjoys staying at the HGI Raleigh-Cary when going to the NC State Fair. Has everything my family needs for a comfortable stay: excellent staff, clean rooms, wi-fi that works (important factor for my autistic son), indoor pool, fitness center. Beds are comfortable. During the evening, the TV options were plentiful. Also, many options for breakfast/lunch/dinner nearby. Enjoyed ourselves so much that I've already made a reservation for next year!!!

Date of stay: October 2018

Gary, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary! We look forward to welcoming you back next year during the NC State Fair!

Reviewed November 5, 2018

This is such a great hotel. I will stay here every time I'm in Cary/Raleigh.The rooms are clean and the service is fantastic. I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for somewhere clean and friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GrayJ24, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Kristen28460, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! Have a great day!