All reviews walk in closet front desk sliding door great bartender lobby bar sleeping area a great stay modern hotel my home away from home microwave and refrigerator pull out couch oatmeal southern hospitality pleasure of staying exercise room the breakfast area business travel
Reviewed October 12, 2018

..The Breakfast staff is very accommodating and friendly. Somewhat flexible on the times and happy to wrap up anything to go.
..The real highlight is Matthew, the bartender. He is friendly, kind, thoughtful and really takes his customer service very seriously. Not too talkative, the silent, friendly and considerate type. He has been known to order special items for his special customers. He knows how to make everyone feel appreciated after a long day of work.
..The front desk staff is moderate to average however lacking in comparison to exceptional customer service.
.. The room/cleaning service is very good.
.. The lobby, pool, fitness room and laundry are all clean and modern.

Room tip: No Views, just clean, up dated, larger than average and very good customer service.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Springhill Suites Raleigh-Cary last year on one of my visits to see my nephew who lives in Middlesex, NC. I chose Cary because of it's proximity to attractions, shopping, and restaurants. My nephew thoroughly enjoyed the facilities, and I appreciated the spaciousness and modern room decor. The beds were like sleeping on pillows. Staff was courteous and considerate allowing me to check in 4 hours early after a 12.5 hour overnight train ride from Florida. I would not hesitate to stay at Springhill Suites Raleigh-Cary again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came to visit family in Cary and decided to stay at the Springhill Suites. The is an excellent hotel which offers clean up to date rooms, free breakfast and a full service Bar. Best of all at the hotel is Mathew the Bar Tender. He is awesome and brings life to the hotel. He is friendly and offers great service. Mathew is a huge asset to this hotel. I would recommend Springhill Suites Cary to anyone. Don’t forget visit the bar and say Hi to Mathew.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a wedding and were very pleased with the level of customer service, patience and genuine friendliness that we received from the night manager, William Jones. We will be recommending this hotel to our friends and family that frequents the area.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Our usual hotel was booked during the length of our trip (6 nights,) so we picked this hotel instead. Very glad we did. The room was very comfortable and clean. The front desk clerk even got us a cheaper rate which, given the length of our stay, was extremely helpful. We will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2018