See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2009

Our experience was nothing short of great. Mark was extremely welcoming and immediately told us that we were close to shopping centers and hospital. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. The room was excellent for the price we paid. Breakfast was good and perfect for our needs. We have no regrets about our stay and if we need to go back, this is where we will stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2009

Stayed 2 nights- room clean and everything refilled the 2nd day, Close to hospital and shopping centers but very quiet

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2009

I thouroughly enjoyed my stay at the Days Inn. The property was well maintained and very clean which has not always been true for other places I have stayed in the past. I have small children and I always fear staying in hotels with them. The room was clean and you could tell the carpet had been recently changed. I was treated nicely when I made my reservation with Mark. My check-in was handled courteously and quickly by Hetal, which is important when you are travelling with kids. I loved my stay there and I definitely will go back there and I will tell my friends as well! It was a great room at a great price!!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 14, 2008

The customer service was terrible from the front desk person all the way until the general manager, Mike. We will never use this hotel again anyway. What a terrible terrible experience. Seems that Days Inn missed out on training the employees on how to be in customer service. This must be why all the other hotels in the area were booked for parents' weekend except this one.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank chapelthrill123
Reviewed July 7, 2008

My sister was transferred to the hospital in chapel hill so me and 7 other family members went up for a few days. This was the first hotel we came to and for 2 nights it was really expensive. The room was very clean and it wasnt to far from anything we needed. On the other hand the staff was not friendly at all or helpful. We were not greeted when we walked up to the desk to check in or out. It was simplu how many nights this is the price and will that be cash or charge. There was no hello or how are you or anything to that affect not even a thanks for staying. I have been in the hospitality industry for 10 years now and all of our staff are required to take Customer Service Classes. We use the 8 foot rule with guests which means Greet them at all times no matter how bad your day is. Even the housekeepers looked mad and didnt speak. I would highly reccomend some kind of training for these employees. So if you want to spend a lot of money and be ignored then feel free to stay at this hotel I Know i wont and neither will anyone in my family.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family