“Very Good Mediterranean Food”

Mediterranean Deli & Catering
Ranked #3 of 320 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 4, 2018

We were looking to have a quick meal while passing through Chapel Hill and really found a unique place. The food and service is good. Very friendly people. It is worth the stop.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit and it was even better than the first. We live about 40 minutes away and made the trip to Chapel Hill just to come here. I got a grilled chicken salad, my husband got a Turkish Fatayer, and my 3 year old got a Chicken Gyro. Everything was so well seasoned and wonderful. My husband said the Fatayer was one of the best things he's ever eaten. I love that they provide an olive and dressing bar to everyone so you can have additional sauce or spice if you want. And the prices are reasonable, our total was about $30 today and very well worth it.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here several times and it is always delicious. This trip was just to stop and get a take out order of their best dish. Their hummus is outstanding. It’s the creamiest in the world. It has excellent flavor that you can’t resist.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I love the selections here! There is something for just about anyone to pick from. Even if you have special dietary needs. My favorite is the grilled Mediterranean vegetables and their hummus! Of course you shouldn’t leave with having dessert also! The baklava is incredible. The service is always fast and the staff polite and accommodating

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

This is a truly authentic middle eastern restaurant and deli.
We enjoyed the tasty salads and grilled chicken. I only wish that I had room for the homemade pastries.