“Fantastic Curry”

Twisted Noodle
Ranked #101 of 313 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Like curry? Go to Twisted Noodle! I had the Panang Curry and I was not disappointed. I could drink the curry! Spicy like red curry with a hint of peanut. Can’t go wrong.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I was craving tofu pad thai, and Twisted Noodle helped me out! I ordered it for carryout, and the food was ready in five minutes. Despite the insignificant wait time, the two young men working made sure to set me up with a glass of ice water while I waited. The food was pretty good, and the price was fair. And word to UNC students--- if you bring your UNC student ID card, you get 10% off! I'd definitely return!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

food good to share with english speaking thai servers! Although a little pricey but food was very good and comforting.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Have been to the Twisted Noodle on many occasions in Durham and Chapel Hill. The one in Durham is better than the Chapel Hill location in my opinion. The food is just okay, and they have a decent Pad Thai. On a high note, they have a good Namtok beef salad when you ask that it be made "Thai Spicy". Overall, the place has potential and could have a lot more business considering the amount of density in the shopping center, but they don't seem to feel that they need to do any better.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Very good pad Thai, drunken noodles and curry duck. Fast, friendly service and reasonable prices. No waiting.