All reviews hi express hampton inn next door cinnamon rolls stayed here adjacent hotel sausage gravy front desk iced tea staff was very friendly and helpful fitness room is great room couple of nights fresh cookies comfortable room under renovation business travel i highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed April 29, 2017

I have stayed here several times and never had any problems. I have observed others with issues, but the issues were generally resolved. Breakfast is better than expected. Parking is limited, but the adjacent hotel parking is also available. Fitness room is tight. Quality is good overall.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights until I could get into my apartment. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a light go out in my bathroom, the front desk tried to fix that night, however was unable and they fixed right way the next day. Breakfast had many options and the rooms with Keurigs. Of all my hotel stays, I am very pleased with this one. Great price, clean location, and very knowledgeable and helpful staff.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Eben A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chapel Hill, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Wow, you sure captured the it all "Great price, clean location and very knowlledgeable and helpful staff"! That's really what we are and pride ourself on, delivering a great guest experience every single day. Thank you for your time and feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Thanks again,

Reviewed March 18, 2017

We've stayed here several times recently while visiting specialists at UNC Chapel Hill. Most recently we stayed here a couple of nights while my husband was having outpatient surgery. Home is 3.5 hours away and we were unsure of how well he could travel after surgery. We chatted with the guy at the front desk (sorry didn't catch his name - he was super nice!) about our dilemma on whether to stay over the night after the surgery, and he was really helpful about offering to let us call last minute to cancel our room if needed, so we'd have a chance to evaluate things after my husband got out of surgery. Also, upon hearing that we were there for the hospital, we were given a special room rate which was a pleasant surprise. We did end up staying over after surgery and as usual the hotel was very clean, comfortable, and quiet so my husband was able to relax. The location is convenient to Chapel Hill and also the shopping and restaurants around Streets of Southpoint so it's easy to get what you need during your stay. There is always a great assortment of breakfast foods at the hotel in the mornings so you can stay to eat or grab something on the go. We very much appreciated the hospitality and friendly faces during an otherwise stressful visit. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if we need to return to Chapel Hill.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Awww, nice. We are so happy to hear we were able to put a little sunshine in your somewhat stressful visit Chapel Hill considering the circumstance. We hope your husband is doing well. Great experiences such as you had during your stay is what our owners and staff take great pride in, so we thank you for taking the time to let us know how well we did. Thank you again for your time and feedback. If ever you are in our area, please stop stop by to say hello and as always, cookies and sweet tea is on us!

Reviewed March 17, 2017

No bells and whistles, but this hotel gives you what you need. A safe and clean place to stay with polite and helpful staff. If you are looking for a cheaper place to stay still close to Chapel Hill, this is it. My sister and I were traveling alone and felt safe and comfortable here.

Stayed: April 2016

Right on Megan. We are very much your safe, clean great hotel with wonderful staff to give you that great experience from to check in to check out. Thank you for ttime and review. We hope you will choose us again next time you are in our neck of the woods.

Thanks again,

Reviewed December 22, 2016

Our extended family had an excellent stay here. They made sure our rooms were close to each other- a big plus. Breakfast was good (my daughter was thrilled with the pancake machine). The front office staff could not have been more attentive, helpful and friendly. Kudos and thanks to all of you!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Nice! So glad to hear you had a great experience during your stay here with us. Our owners and staff takes great pride in our hotel and our guest and we hope to see you and your family soon.