Review Highlights
Worth a short visit if you are a basketball fan

Everybody loves Michael Jordan. And here you can see some highlights of his college career, and... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2018
str8oz
Salt Lake City, Utah
Wonderful experience!

Even if you are not a Carolina fan, you will be impressed with this wonderful collection of... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018
Terry C

All reviews michael jordan tar heel basketball fans smith center wings dean dome basketball court great interactive displays die hard jam packed national championship check hours donation box on display right next door college game an awesome experience
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

My visits was right before the snow redo with duke. My friend who is a NC basketball walking encyclopedia was with me. We toured this museum and if you are a fan of the college game then this is a must see. I would call myself a casual fan but I was able to attend this game because my daughter was a senior on the UNC dance team and they were given 2 tickets to the duke game in their senior year. The museum was such an awesome experience only to be outdone by UNC knocking off Duke later that eve. It’s an incredible museum. Great interactive displays culminated by all the championship trophies. Highly recommend it

1  Thank mark s
Reviewed June 28, 2018

We loved our visit to this museum. If you are a fan of college basketball, this is a must stop. They do a great job showing off the history of UNC basketball.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

The most complete history of UNC basketball fortunes, written and visual. A most helpful volunteer initiated us before the tour. Thank you!

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Excellent memorabilia if you're a fan of MJ! I personally liked Coach Smith's letter to MJ pointing out all the basketball skills improvement MJ need to work out during the summer.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

So, The museum is right next door to the Dean Smith center where the Tar Heels play B-Ball. From the moment you walk in you are surrounded by the best curated collection of college basketball stuff for the Tar Heels. Great for all ages and takes about an hour to go through. If you are lucky you can go into the Dean Smith center and walk around to see the hallowed ground. I really do not think there is a better college campus museum in the country.