“Plenty of great Asia Food to choose from...”
Review of Asia Cafe

Ranked #202 of 315 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 15, 2017

We had more than enough to eat and great amount for your buck! Our server was great and gracious! Plenty of sweet service!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

This is a quick Lunch -- what you pay is what you get. Cheap eat to be not hungry. I'd recommend getting the vegetarian options, instead of meat.

Reviewed March 20, 2016

This was a great, quick lunch after completing our campus visit at UNC. The staff was extremely friendly.

Reviewed April 4, 2015

We've been ordering take out regularly from Asia Café for over 3 years. The food is consistently very good, hot and delivered on or before the time specified. The staff and delivery staff are very friendly. Recommend the Hot and Sour soup and Orange Beef. The portions are large and there are always left-overs.

Reviewed March 18, 2015 via mobile

I've been coming here regularly for two years now. I love the hot and sour soup, it's the only thing I want to eat when I catch a cold. The Orange chicken is fantastic. The employees are really nice and the prices are very reasonable.