“Very good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

I had the crab cakes & they were delicious. The mashed potatoes were yummy too! The asparagus was a little tough. Overall, I really enjoyed it!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed January 17, 2017

I had the fish and chips. Fish was tough and lacked flavor, the slaw was bland, the fries were OK. Had to leave the table and ask for malt vinegar. Wife had the lobster roll and said it was fair.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

Their food is nothing to write home about but the cake is on point. Huge selection! Huge ("mile high") slices too. On Tues/Sat you get a free piece of cake with purchase of $13 entree. I've also just stopped in to pick up cake...

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed December 15, 2016

Delightful place to stop and eat. We were on the road en-route from Salisbury to the OBX and stopped here for lunch. Staff were very helpful and friendly and the soup and lunch were delicious. Wish it were just around the corner from where we live... I'd move in..!!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 30, 2016

My husband and I had lunch here today before a dr. appt. at one of the adjacent UNC medical facilities. He got a Reuben and I had a turkey club. Both sandwiches were very good. Choice of sides included apple coleslaw, which he got and said was good. Unfortunately, I opted for the sweet potato fries which must have been prepared and put on the plate BEFORE my sandwich was assembled. Consequently they were room temperature (which was a little on the chilly side!) which really bugged me since the sandwich alone wasn't worth $11. The way this place works is that we placed our order and paid at a counter and were given a number to put on the table to identify us so the food could be brought to us. After receiving the food, no one came back around to ask if everything was ok or if we needed anything else. So I didn't go out of my way to complain about the cold fries. If (and that's a big IF) we were to return to this restaurant, I would probably steer clear of the fries or at least let my complaint be known.

Date of visit: November 2016