“Good Sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Good sushi, miso, and pork katsu curry. Tempura cheesecake was good too. We had a good customer service experience and were able to add cream cheese to our two rolls for only a dollar.
Volcano roll had a lot of rice noodles on top, a tad bit excessive since we had to find the roll underneath, but it was especially good, with the cream cheese, probably great even without.

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Ate here with some friends they had sushi and I had bulgogi. There reviews on the sushi was mixed against one said it was good the other one said it was not very good. For the bulgogi it was terrible!
My aunt is from Korea so I have been eating bulgogi since I was seven and whatever this stuff was it shouldn't be called bulgogi. It was in some sort of broth that tasted terrible and It had peas and carrots in it which I have never seen before. It was so terrible that I couldn't even eat half of it and for the price I was pretty upset. The waitress was friendly but had to ask for things at least 3 times before she would bring it. I am not a picky person or eater but this will be my first and only visit here.

Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

The sushi is tasty, there are many choices on the menu. The rest of the menu is not very exciting, The flavors are not great. The bibimbop is horrible, nothing like the Korean style. I will go back just for the sushi.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

They are very consistently good with their food. I love their miso soup and vegetarian stir fry. The portions are large. My husband always gets sushi and he thinks it is very good. Their dumplings are a favorite too. It is in a strip shopping center so plenty of parking. We always go early but they can get busy. Very casual.

Reviewed November 23, 2015

It was our first visit but our kids and grandkids eat here regularly. We can see why. The sushi rolls were as good as the best we have in Ct. The appetizers were great as well. Service and ambience were fine and prices were moderate. We averaged $25 per person without tip.