“Innovative and tasty !”
Review of Jujube

Jujube
Reserve with OpenTable
Jujube is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 324 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Jujube offers a unique culinary experience in the Triangle that brings a fusion of Vietnamese, Cantonese, Indian, Indonesian, Japanese and even Hawaiian cuisine infused with the finest Western influenced flavors. We feature an extensive collection of craft beer, a wide variety of wines that elegantly complement our menu, chilled sake from Ginjo to Daiginjo as well as a refreshing assortment of signature cocktails. Escape the ordinary. Come enjoy our harmonious environment where Asian themed decor and soft lantern lighting awaits you. In the warmer months, enjoy dining al fresco on our outdoor patio. At Jujube we aim to bring you an eclectic myriad of tastes in an ambiance that brings together both the beauty of Asian tradition paired with a whimsical modern twist.
Reviewed February 18, 2018

This is not your normal Asian food restaurant .You will need a reservation at this popular restaurant with great service and food. Noise level is moderate and its easy to have a nice table conversation without straining. Menu is smart and some portions larger than expected. (Share the salads ) . They have an excellent wine by the glass list along with a very good bottle list. Was there recently and Miranda our server provided non intrusive professional service along with her very subtle sense of humor.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Indoor and outdoor seating options. Nice bar and drink list. Good for smaller groups. The crispy kale salad is so popular because it is that good.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Really good black bass special. Would recommend this place if you're in the area. Also - very good sorbet flavors - unique.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

It had been awhile since we had eaten here but I’m glad we decided to eat here before going to a play. We had salmon spring rolls, fried oysters and duck pho. I’m not a great lover of fried food but the salmon was really good and the oysters were done to perfection. The oysters came with bell pepper stuffed with crab and shrimp, yummy! Although we shared the pho the veggies were good and the duck succulent! For dessert I had a milk chocolate/ dark chocolate duo, my husband had apple-cheese dumplings. These were both inspired. We need to come here more often.

Jujube R, General Manager at Jujube, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We're glad you enjoyed your evening and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2017

I visited Jujube for the first time with my wife at lunchtime the other day. I t was a quiet day at the restaurant, and we were warmly greeted by the staff and promptly and attentively served. I was very pleased with the high quality of their Asian-style dishes, which seemed to me hard to place in any particular Asian cuisine but were very successfully prepared and presented. My wife and I shared three different dishes from their lunch menu - an appetizer and two entrees, and they were all delicious. Particularly outstanding were the pan-fried Crab and Shrimp Cakes served with sweet potatoes and spinach and a creamy and satisfying mild curry sauce. I will definitely aim to be back soon, and highly recommend a visit to them for good Asian food.