“Creative Sushi Rolls”

Ranked #82 of 324 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed July 22, 2015

Lunch at this bright and streamlined restaurant was well worth the visit. We tried a variety of different rolls and liked them all. Every one had a creative flair over a classic base.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Our first choice for dinner was closed on a Sunday evening and short walk away was Spice 9. A table where we all could see passers-by and a nice atmosphere, this was a nice place to have two women friends treat me to dinner for my birthday. Draft beer in pitchers were on special too. Food was delicious! My only reason for not saying excellent was that the bill took more time to come and was on a timeline to get to a movie at the Varsity. It all worked out and I look forward to going back!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed May 10, 2015 via mobile

Visited this place twice. So that means i liked it enough to go back. Large variety of dishes even for a vegetarian. They will adjust taste/spice as desired. Food itself was good and worth trying out.

Reviewed April 29, 2015 via mobile

This place has some bangin' sushi at some bangin' prices! I am hung up on their Thai coconut- chicken soup, and they have some of the best beer and wine deals in town! They will sell pitchers of the local stuff at generic domestic prices! I love this place!

Reviewed March 28, 2015 via mobile

This place was packed! The wait was for 20-25 mins but we were seated much sooner than that like 15mins. The service was pleasant and prompt. I introduced my friend to cold Saki, we had apple flavored cold saki...she loved it! We ordered the Gyoza for appetizer then 4 different sushi rolls; Dragon roll, Fire Ball, Shrimp Wasabi roll and the Yummy Yummy roll. Lots of people enjoying their conversations and food. Reasonably prices. Fun nite.