All reviews room was clean yogurt would stay here again fridge and microwave quiet location hot breakfast desk clerk the breakfast area great room unc hospital free breakfast parallel facility appointment surgery duke
Reviewed September 16, 2018

I am a senior citizen and in all my years of staying away from home, I have never experienced the level of kindness and helpfulness as I have experienced in my stay in Chapel Hill NC.

When I was checking in right before the hurricane and trying to carry my things to my room, I had a medical emergency. Immediately the staff went into action to help me!
The ambulance was called and several staff members stayed with me until the ambulance arrived! Every single person went far beyond the call of duty. I have just come from the office to get their names so I can email the corporate office. The room was extremely clean. I am so impressed. I want a mattress as good as this one. Everyone was beyond nice and helpful. Dreama, Precious, Daniel, Charlotte and Ariel are the unbelievably nice and compassionate staff members who helped me. There is literally nothing negative about my stay (during the hurricane). The individual hotel ratings didn’t work.

Room Tip: My room is a king and it’s wonderful.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Dreama C, General Manager at Quality Inn Chapel Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and emailing corporate office about your recent stay. We are so happy that you are feeling much better!! I am grateful that our staff could be there with you during such a difficult time. We enjoyed having you and your sweet pets here with us. I hope that you will stay with us again whenever you are in our area.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Precious was so helpful and friendly. She was a smiling face that really helped us when we had to evacuate our home. She made us feel welcome and helped us extend our stay. The room had everything we needed and all the staff we met were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Dreama C, General Manager at Quality Inn Chapel Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. Precious is a valuable member of our team. We are so happy to have her here at Quality Inn. I will share this with her and others on my team. We hope that you and your neighbors are all able to return safely to your homes. Anytime you are in the Chapel Hill area we hope you come back to stay with us!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

It's a Quality Inn. You get what you expect. Comfortable bed, clean room. Nothing exciting, but nothing bad. Location is good. Price is very reasonable. The front desk people were very friendly and nice. I will likely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Terry C
Alvin S, Corporate Director of Operations at Quality Inn Chapel Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We hope to see you again when you travel to Chapel Hill!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Nothing special, nothing wrong -- it works as a base for a couple of days. Room was clean, wi-fi worked, breakfast was ok (cold cereals + waffles), staff was friendly

No ambiance, but I was not paying for that ... just wanted a place to sleep and shower, which it accomplished well.

Didn't try pool, though saw others using it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Dreama C, General Manager at Quality Inn Chapel Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. We hope that you will come back and stay with us whenever you are in the Chapel Hill area. Safe travels!

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Stayed in the hotel on a recent USA road trip . Was greeted warmly at reception and found the room to be a good size and very clean. Breakfast average.

When we arrived the weather was glorious and after travelling for a few hours all we wanted to do was relax by the pool. Sadly this was not to be. On entering the pool area we found that the sunbeds were chained to the railings so tightly that you could not move them to face the sun or indeed be next to the person you were with!!
The explanation from reception was that it was a County law that the beds had to be at least two feet away from the pool or if it was found that they were nearer than this the pool would be shut down.

I can honestly say that as UK visitors to the USA and having travelled in over 30 states in the last 14 years we have never encountered this ridiculous situation before. The receptionist actually came to the pool at my request and managed to turn one bed so that it was parallel to the railing and thought that was ok, when I remarked that one leg of the bed wasn't actually touching the floor and the bed was facing away from the sun she looked at me as if I had two heads.
Can I also point out that if a chain just one foot longer was used the beds would still be more than two feet from the pool,and would be usable for their intended purpose

We can only assume that people staying in Chapel Hill don't sunbathe?

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Please allow me to apologize on behalf of my team for failing to meet your expectations during your recent stay at our hotel. I am working with our maintenance department to correct the issues with the sun chairs. I hope that if you are our area again you will allow us another chance to provide you with an exceptional stay.