4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$170
Hotels.comUS$170
Vio.comUS$170
Embassy SuitesUS$170
1,850 results
All reviews omelet breakfast crew nascar hall of fame evening reception front desk great stay valet parking breakfast was amazing convention center spectrum center valet service complimentary breakfast great customer service bank of america stadium beautiful hotel the breakfast area enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2021 via mobile

Jordan and Sam and the other valets were super friendly and helpful. Made for an easy great stay! Never had to wait long and they helped with bags. Always had smiles on their faces and were pleasant to be around.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Eric Habschied, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2021

JohnnaAlbers, Thank you for this great review and recognizing Sam and Jordan. We truly appreciate your business and we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 7, 2021 via mobile

The hotel staff was extremely friendly but my experience with the valet (Ryan and Logan) was phenomenal. They were great conversationalist and when I told them it was my first time in Charlotte they provided me with excellent knowledge about the city. I look forward to my next visit :)

Trip type: Travelled on business
Eric Habschied, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2021

C7907AQanjak, Thank you for choosing to stay with on your first visit to Charlotte. We are very happy to have made a memorable experience for you, and we look forward to having you come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed June 7, 2021 via mobile

Such a good stay with possibly the sweetest boys working valet. Logan and Ryan had greeted me with the biggest smiles. They got my car out very fast, created amazing conversation and even remembered me as I stayed for a couple days. Great stay can’t wait to go back

Trip type: Travelled solo

D8997BDkatrinac, Thank you for your business and your feedback. We are very thankful for the team we have here at the property and appreciate you recognizing them. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 5, 2021 via mobile

David was excellent ! He went above and beyond and got my sun glasses out of my car so That i didn't half to pull my car all the way around to do so...I really appreciate how nice fast and quick they get things done and get the cars

Trip type: Travelled with family
Eric Habschied, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2021

11daep, Thank you for your feedback during your stay. We are very happy to have David on our team and we appreciate you recognizing his customer service. Thank you for you business and we hope you come back and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 4, 2021

Absolutely the best place to stay. Outstanding staff. The front desk personnel was amazing. The hotel was clean and Pretty much flawless. There were many hotels to choose from in this area and I’m glad I chose here!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

larry_phillips0717, Thank you for your business; we are very happy you choice to stay with us too!! We are very happy you had a great experience and we hope you come back and stay with us again the future.