All reviews boutique hotel library lounge nespresso machine wine and cheese hour luxurious rooms fiji water exquisite hotel wine reception recent opening no natural light wonderful staff for making balcony suite trendy vibe great breakfast the next morning can't imagine staying anywhere else make tea lovely lounge
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I dropped in to take engagement pictures and was helped by Kayla and Katie. I can’t express my gratitude towards them for making the time for us and ensuring that everything we asked of them was met. The location is absolutely beautiful and with the team there— the experience and stay simply was flawless. Thank you ladies, again! You helped make our pictures a hit!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

I love the location and boutiqueness of this Hotel, but they seemed to be having some A/C issues, the air vent in our room which was right above the window and above our bed didn’t seem to have a grill and condensation was dripping from it constantly ( on to the rug and us !! ) the bedding felt very damp, ours was a King room, it was very tight space wise, but the decoration, marble bathroom and finishing touches are really tasteful.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Virginia Carol B
Reviewed September 24, 2018

My girlfriend and I started our weekend with family in Charlotte with a romantic night alone on a Thursday evening at this fabulous hotel! I was flying into town later in the evening and Terrance arranged for access to the suite for my girlfriend prior to my arrival and helped coordinate and unforgettable night for us. The partial text from her says it best:

"OMG. You have totally overwhelmed me in the most amazing way. I am crying tears of joy. The room and all it's special touches have warmed my heart". It goes on, but you get the picture...:)

Terrance, LC, Katie, the entire staff are all incredible! The breakfast in the morning with the pastries, are soooo good. And the bacon is the best I've ever had. We will be sure to return to this wonderful spot very, very soon!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vacationer819050
Reviewed September 19, 2018

We had a two-bed queen suite. It was phenomenal! The staff greeted us warmly and catered to whatever need we had. We got turn down service which is a part of the experience at the Ivey's. All of the staff from check-in to cocktails to breakfast were very personal, friendly and accommodating. Patrick McDowell is AWESOME! From the time we arrived until our departure, he made sure we had what we wanted and/or needed and then some. He and his staff go above and beyond to address all guests as if you are family. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2018

Chic newlY redecorated greys and white theme. Safe with security. Central downtown location close to epic center, stadium, restaurants and coffee shops. Historic Ivey Dept store. Good front desk service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family