Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$108
TravelocityUS$108
Vio.comUS$108
Expedia.comUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
Agoda.comUS$108
All reviews northlake mall baked potato free alcoholic drinks parking lot large mall the indoor outdoor pool breakfast and dinner hot tub would definitely stay here again oatmeal enjoyed my stay popcorn southlake florida shampoo roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2021

The rooms and pools were clean. Buffet and drinks were a great added touch. I felt safe and comfortable and would 100% stay there again. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. Me and my fiance will be back!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed March 17, 2021

Firstly, I never submit reviews - good or bad although I I seek out reviews before booking any hotel. This was perfectly located and the team went out of their way to provide an enjoying experience. Check-in was quick and friendly. We booked a suite - it was very clean and moderately up-to-date. The staff was very friendly. I was really impressed by Assistant Manager - Mrs. Gomez, who was very enthusiastic, engaging and helpful. Often times, management staff are behind the scenes and barely engage the guests. She was completely opposite of that and made the complimentary evening bites feel warm and inviting. Speaking of the evening bites, in addition to a hot breakfast, they serve complimentary HOT DINNER or apps. You can not find this anywhere anymore. It was well presented and served to each individual due to the C19 restrictions. In addition, they provided daily housekeeping if you wanted which is almost obsolete in other chains. Well done team, I will definitely seek out this chain when traveling in the future.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank kdonal631854
Reviewed March 9, 2021

Best price in that Location, Easy to find,
Breakfast & Dinner Included, Used a promo code for additional savings. Polite staff, Clean hotel on the outside and more importantly on the inside. Would recommend for anyone visiting business or pleasure.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2020

We have stayed in a lot of hotels and this one rates at the top. Very clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, unexpected evening meal, excellent wifi, relaxing hot tub. What more does a weary traveler need? We highly recommend this excellent hotel!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed November 9, 2020

I felt very secure and they offered many spots were you could get hand sanitizer. I love having pop available and it is a huge bonus. I like the way they have the pool usage unable to gain access unless they let you in so that there is at least times that they are assessing usage. The pool was a little cold, I would prefer it warmer but the hot tub was great. Breakfast was just ok, normal hotel food same as dinner but we ate all dinners out anyway as we always try to find something new to try. Very friendly staff, wish I could remember the name of the lovely girl who checked us in as she was above and beyond friendly but I only saw her that first night.

Date of stay: November 2020