HYATT house Charlotte Center City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Omni Charlotte Hotel(Charlotte)
  • Room Service
1,404 results
All reviewsvalet parkingtime warner arenaomelet stationomelet barfull kitchengreat hotelmade to order omeletsbasketball gamecomplimentary breakfastwalking distancerooftop poolvalet staffsmall kitchenking suitecenter citybed was very comfortableliving area
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My girlfriends and I stayed at this hotel for one night while we were in town visiting Charlotte. We called the day we were supposed to check in and were told our rooms would be available at 3pm. We arrived at 3:15 and were told our rooms would not be ready until 4:00pm. We were also told that we could not use our military discount or AAA discount because the hotel was at 90% occupancy. I still do not understand why we were not allowed to use the discount considering one of my friends is an army wife and has a valid military ID, as well as AAA. It was not the warmest of welcomes and I was rather embarrassed that I had selected this hotel for my friends.

The hotel is in a good location and close to many restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
matthew_allen30, Director of Sales at HYATT house Charlotte Center City, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us here, I do apologize for your inconvenience and embarassment at check in.
Our standard check in time is 3:00 PM, sometimes we do have a some delays depending on where our occupancy was the evening before, requests of our in house guests, group departures, etc. We are very sorry for the wait you had.
As far as your discounts, typically we do everything we can to grant discounts on our rates. Reservations made through Hyatt.com, booked through our central reservations line, or directly with the hotel can be made with these discounts when requested and if available. We do have a limited number of our rooms that we allot for these discounts, and on busy nights, we may not have those discounted rates available as they may have been sold already.
If there is anything additional we can do, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly. We do hope that you will consider our hotel again if you travel to Charlotte and give us the opportunity to show you what a great hotel we can be.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The Hyatt House is in a great location in uptown Charlotte. Within walking distance to numerous points of interest and great dining. The room was beautifully and stylishly decorated. Bed was very comfortable. Very clean. Great morning breakfast buffet with omelet bar. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you for providing such a great review of our hotel, we are very pleased you liked it so much!
Please keep us in mind if you are coming back to Charlotte, we would love to have you back here.

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed in all levels of hotels - from the Ritz to the Schlitz - everythIng in between. This hotel is branded along the lines of Aloft and/or a cheaper version of W. Anyway - it's brand new, very stylish, huge rooms, nice black/grey colors - all around amazing. Looking forward to the rest of my 3 nights here.

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and see us anytime.

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Our room was very nice it was beautifully decorated. The bed was comfortable and the furniture was not typical hotel furniture. The couch was big and nice to sit on. The maid service was fair. I had to call for clean towels one morning because it was so late in the day before the room was serviced. Breakfast was included in the price and it was great. The lady making to order omlettes knows what she is doing. Overall pretty satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to reveiw our property. It was great to hear that overall you enjoyed our hotel!
I do apologize for the slower housekeeping service you received, that is not our typical standard, and depending on our occupancy, it may take a little longer to service all of our rooms.
Please let us know if you need anything, and we look forward to having you back if you come to Charlotte again.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

From the minute we arrived, the staff was gracious and informative. The room was amazing! Nice living area with comfy couch and chair. The bed was super soft and lulled me to sleep after a night on the town. The shower was very large. We did not use the kitchen but I could easily see someone on a business trip staying for an extended time and being very comfortable. The fitness room had very nice, new equipment. I loved the decor of the entire hotel, very chic and modern. The breakfast buffet was very nice, lots of options. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are very pleased that you loved our hotel. Please be sure to come back the next time you are in Charlotte!