“Definitely different casual doner”

Pinky's Westside Grill
Ranked #17 of 2,731 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Menu items featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives are marked. Variety of burgers, salads and sides. Eclectic design. A bit cramped seating. Patio dining available. Ample portions. Good for family or informal business outing. Additional parking within a short walk.

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Bit strange, excentric place, but great burgers and nice beers. If you’re looking for something informal and a little different but with Value-for-money, good food, then try this eatery...

Reviewed October 21, 2018

Let's start with, Pinky's Westside is a fun place to go for good food! Pinky's is not a quiet dining experience, but that's okay, the noise creates a fun energetic buzz. The decor is what many restaurants strive for but fail - Pinky's has all sorts of advertisements, posters, and bric-a-brac adorning the walls. Even the sign with the drink specials was fun, that's not something I would normally report.

The wait staff was attentive. They did not seem to have tables assigned but just looked for patrons that needed service. We never had to search for "our server". We were not sure what to order but based on recommendations from our server we chose the "White-Trash Burger (my son), the "Ding Dong Chicken" Sandwich (my daughter), and the Korean BBQ tacos (me). We also added the Crab Puppies at the suggestion of our server, something we would not regret.

The Crap Puppies arrived at our table soon after. They were hot (temp) and crabby. We were served a generous portion. Honestly, I would have been happy to enjoy those little spheres of seafood satisfaction as my only selection, but this item only kicked off our fun and delicious dinner. The three of us almost had a fight over the last one, luckily, as head of the family, I was able to settle the problem-in my favor!

My daughter I and shared the Ding Dong Chicken and Korean BBQ tacos. That allows me to report on two items without having to order both for myself. The Korean BBQ tacos were super tasty with a tangy sauce. They were nice and plump with meat and vegetable filling, very well balanced. The Ding Dong Chicken sandwich a medley of sweet and savory tastes in an Asian-ish sort tribute to peanut butter chicken. The Ding Dong Chicken sandwich was worth the trip alone. By all reports, the White Trash Burger was delicious. I cannot personally confirm this because it didn't stand a chance in the clutches of my 15-year-old son. The list of ingredients did put it in my final list of contenders.

We did not order the fried pickles, but my son thoughtfully asked for them on the side on his burger. I regret that I didn't add this item to our order. I will have to wait to until my next visit to try alternating bites of Crab Puppies and Greg's fried pickles!

Pinky's Westside was a fun dinner destination with Fun-licious Food and a great staff. this goes on the need to LIVE-EAT-REPEAT list.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

It’s a nice Rock and roll themed bar and restaurant with great design aesthetics and props with lots of pictures to keep your eyes entertained.
It is normally packed at the weekend but always check for empty seats at bar because most times there is always a space.
Go for the burgers they are juicy and dip it in their mouth watering ranch sauce.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

We are in visiting from Austin, and our friend recommended to us Pinky’s. I had no idea it was a Diners, Drive-In and Dive restaurant. That was so neat. The food was pretty good, the staff was friendly and took care of us. Will definitely visit again when we are back through.