“Best Pork Burnt Ends Ever”
Review of Midwood Smokehouse

Midwood Smokehouse
Ranked #5 of 2,729 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Returned to Midwood BBQ and decided to try the pork burnt ends.

They were AMAZING!!. Tender and succulent and full of flavor.

I also recommend the creamed corn and baked beans as side items.
Good service and a neat uptown atmosphere.
Give it a try. BEST in Charlotte

Write a ReviewReviews (1,733)

Reviewed October 22, 2018

When we mentioned to friends we were stopping in Lake Norman NC on our way to Hilton Head they recommended the Midwood Smokehouse in Huntersville in Birkdale Commons. We were not disappointed our server Christie was awesome and even recommended a few places in HH her former home! The manager stopped by as well, short visit great time.

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Visited recently for a solo dinner at the bar while in Charlotte on vacation. Best meal I had while down there.

The brisket was outstanding, and the beer list was great. Sat at the bar and he great service while there. In most places sitting at the bar can be hit or miss with service, but I couldn’t have been treated better.

For dessert I tried the pecan cobbler, and I would have gone back another night just for that were I staying longer.

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Searched Google for best BBQ in Charlotte cause from out of town and this came up. Immediately felt comfortable because our waitress Nikki was awesome. She recommended some items and was spot on. The food was awesome. We got the Combo platter which had everything. Even our pickiest of the picky kids could stop eating off out plate. Highly recommend and ask for Nikki too.

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy this restaurant. The prices aren’t bad and the food is really good. I was excited when they opened one in Columbia, SC.