All reviews nascar hall of fame convention center shuttle service within miles walking distance mile radius free shuttle parking garage two blocks complimentary breakfast great hotel self park clean rooms convenient location bank of america stadium excellent stay oatmeal
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I was there for 5 days. I must say that the hotel property is REALLY convenient. It is very close to the convention centre and that was very convenient for me. However, I must say that I am very disappointed by their 1 specific policy and that is enough to turn me off this hotel . I had a late evening flight and hence, checked out in the morning.i kept my baggage in their locker. But, I asked the hotel if they would give me access to a washroom for 10 ~15 minutes to freshen up before a long flight. I was told NO. They didn't want to send a person to clean the washroom again. Really???? If I had stayed just for 1 night, I would have understood your attitude but I stayed there 5 WHOLE days and you could not even offer me the courtesy of 15 mins to freshen up. Every decent hotel that I have been to, gives this courtesy to their guests. VERY disappointed and this reason is enough for me to never go back to this facility ever.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dhruv P
Reviewed October 11, 2018

I took a trip to Charlotte in August for a weekend of baseball, football, and museums. We stayed at the Hampton Inn -Uptown. It was great! Parking was next to the hotel. So that was convenient. But we took the hotel shuttle to the Panthers game. We walked back but it was only a mile or so away. And we felt safe and secure. So location here is GREAT!! The hotel itself was nice, clean, and well staffed. The front desk was very helpful. The breakfast buffet was great. Everything was great! I will stay here again!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018

This hotel is in the perfect location in downtown Charlotte. I was here with a group and the staff was extremely accommodating and genuine. They offer a complimentary shuttle that was extremely helpful in an unfamiliar city. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2018

This is one of the best hotels Uptown Charlotte! Whenever you’re looking for a place to stay in Charlotte, please look up Hampton Inn Uptown on MLK JR BlVD.The location, place, room, bed, view, comfort, jacquzzi, breakfast, staff and everyone else especially Andrew, Brittany, Keisha and of course Annette makes my entire stay the best EVER!Check out Hampton Inn Uptown Charlotte for this five star service that’s rarely found in most hotels today.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2018

All desk staff courteous. Great shuttle service; knowledgeable drivers; just leave yourself enough time to wait for driver to return from a run. Within walking distance of several restaurants. Business Center computers a bit slow.

Date of stay: September 2018