1,693 results
All reviews convention center heavenly bed spg member nascar hall of fame starbucks coffee lobby bar attending a conference bank of america stadium self park per day light rail front desk staff very nice hotel business trip valet parking hak downtown
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

I was part of a conference at this hotel. Their idea of been booming extends beyond daklyntowel replenishment to no housekeeping service at all. When you ask about this policy compared to other Westin’s, the haughty response is we are not .... well folks. You are part of the chain and a certain contunuity of service is expected. In lieu of that. Don’t plan on a revisit as I have not found quality or value.
Have one more night. Looking forward to checking out.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Dear deborahsC3842LE,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your comments. We sincerely apologize that you had difficulties during your stay. Everything we do is designed to provide a revitalizing experience, and we regret letting you down. We have shared your comments with our associates, and we will take the appropriate action to prevent these issues from happening again. We hope to have another occasion to exceed your expectations on your next visit to Charlotte.

Reviewed October 19, 2018

The Westin Charlotte location is great as it is conveniently located near the center of uptown in the Queen City. It is a quick walk to Bank Of America stadium, restaurants, and attractions. The beds were awesome and the room was very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. There is an on-site restaurant, an indoor pool, in room coffee/tea, and a Whole Foods market next door. The light rail stop is right across the street. I enjoyed staying at The Westin and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting the Queen City!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Dear DebbieBuchanan24,

Thank you for recommending The Westin Charlotte to future guests. We are glad you had a revitalizing experience and that you enjoyed so much about your stay, including our optimal location, devoted associates, and inspired accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you both again soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel that is conveniently located to downtown attractions, events, and restaurants. The staff is friendly and attentive and the valet service is fast and prompt. Room are clean and nicely appointed. The beds are great and the shower is with its multiple heads is awesome.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Dear 1968GT500,

Thank you for the thoughtful review. We offer our guests a serene retreat in the heart of the Queen City's bustling uptown district and we are pleased to know how much you loved our optimal location, devoted associates, and inspired accommodations. All of us here at The Westin Charlotte look forward to having you visit with us again.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

I stayed here two nights during the National Pharmaceutical Association (NPhA) meeting and convention. I served as a speaker and facilitator. The event and hotel staff were exceptional. This is really a five-star hotel. It has everything. My stay included everything except free food. Access to the pool, gym, and lounge areas were included in the stay. Breakfast at the restaurant was a little pricey but it is a five-star. :). There was construction going on to improve the property inside and outside. I hope that has been resolve by the time I post this review. The hotel was located merely steps away from many restaurants and Wholefoods. Beware that you Uber or Lyft drive may have trouble locating you because of the reception to your mobile device. It may be best to contact your driver and tell them where to pick you up. I missed two Ubers because they were meeting me at a location on the opposite side of the hotel from where I anticipated them to pick me up. I took advantage of room service one night while I was there. It was not good. The quality of the food was lacking and my order was not correct. When I asked to have it changed it took another 30-minutes. I do not recommend using room service. It may be best to go to the bar and order the food. This is what I did the second night of my stay. Hope this review helps.

Room tip: Go to the hotel website and look for a bargain price. The walk-up rate is significantly higher.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Ask R,

Thank you for the thoughtful review. We offer our guests a serene retreat in the heart of the Queen City's bustling uptown district and we are pleased to know you loved our devoted associates and that you had a revitalizing stay. Your feedback is of utmost value for us. All of us here at The Westin Charlotte look forward to having you visit with us again.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I stayed 3 night while attending meeting across the street at the convention center. Location is perfect for meetings and walking about the downtown area. A 10-15 Uber ride to the airport - another location bonus. I didn’t have time to access the fitness room or pool, but a couple people I talked to did. They said it was decent. I noticed the hotel offers workout clothes if you forgot any such items and want to get a work out in.

A major con; lighting in the bathroom is terrible! I did get morning natural light from the large windows which was helpful. But a bit of a hassle going back and forth from window to bathroom.

There is a coffee maker in the room with tea and Starbucks coffee. A very nice Whole Foods next door to the hotel which was convenient as well.

Trip type: Travelled on business
WestinCharlotte, Hotel Manager at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Brenda, thank you for reviewing our beautiful hotel. Our location is perfect for exploring the Uptown area and all the great attractions and restaurants our city has to offer. I'm am delighted you enjoyed our many on site amenities to help you truly enjoy your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and providing another great Westin stay.

Be well,