Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Westin.com
TravelocityUS$242
Agoda.comUS$242
Destinia.comUS$262
1,946 results
All reviews convention center self park lobby bar bank of america stadium per day front desk staff business trip valet parking conference roosevelt downtown gym kyle bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2022

The valet team outside of the Westin was great. I was at the hotel for a business meeting in which I was greeted as soon as I pulled in. The valet connor open my door and directed me to the meeting spaces on the 2nd floor. Great service at this property.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2022

Dear H7248LWdouglasg,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your business visit to The Westin Charlotte. We are glad you were able to take advantage of our convenient valet service. We will be sure to let our valet associate, Connor, know our guests think he is doing a great job. It was a pleasure having you here, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Be Well,
Katie Colligan
Director of Room Operations

Reviewed November 14, 2022 via mobile

Jacob was extremely friendly and attentive. He was eager to be attentive. He greeted with such a big smile and greeted you on your way into the hotel and when exiting the hotel. The fact that I can put a face to the name says a lot.

Reviewed November 14, 2022 via mobile

Dra is very professional and helpful. My stay is a good one because of polite and helpful staff. Dra was kind and courteous and prompt. I will definitely have my next event here because I can count on kind service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2022

Dear S6918LUjamesb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of our hotel, The Westin Charlotte. We continually strive to provide our guests with the most memorable experience. We will share all your wonderful feedback with our associates, especially with Dra. We appreciate your comments and are excited about your next visit.

Be Well,
Katie Colligan
Director of Room Operations

Reviewed November 14, 2022 via mobile

Thank you he was very sweet he was very sweet and helpful! Great gentleman! He was very passionate about his customer service experience and helped tremendously with all of my travel needs! I will return because of Dra!

Reviewed November 13, 2022

Brody & Rafael gave tremendous customer service and was very friendly the whole 3 days that we were here. I totally appreciate the great service and smiles. Miracles&Blessings! Have a Great day! Keep up the good work’