“Cool Place!!!”

Hendrick Motorsports Complex
Ranked #5 of 191 things to do in Charlotte
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Went to the Hendrick's Racing Museum. It was a very cool place. I never realize how much I knew about NASCAR. It was an cool facility. I'm glad I went, and would return again if I'm in the Charlotte area.

1  Thank KStep029
"pit crew"
in 11 reviews
"very cool place"

Reviewed October 25, 2017

A great place to visit, pretty impressive place. You really don't get to see a lot but museum and gift shop. You can go to the shop where Dale Jr and Jimmy Johnson cars are, they are in one shop and Kasey Kahne and Chase Elliott are in another shop.

1  Thank bsabol1407
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Nice museum and surprisingly free to enter. Loving some of the old Nascar and getting to Jr's cars was just wonderful. Had to get in before he retires!

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

My brother and I visited the museum, gift shop and working mechanic shops of this large complex this week. Free and very interesting. We bought souvenirs and enjoyed talking with several people who work there.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Not everyone can peak behind the curtains of NASCAR but for those lucky enough to have a golden ticket, it will blow you away, as it did for me. I am not a follower of NASCAR but was fortunate enough to be invited back behind the public spaces available at Hendrick Motorsports. I will forever be impressed by those who design, build, deliver and support the NASCAR drivers. I think my favorite part of the Hendrick complex is the fountain, a tribute to those who left this earth too soon. Mr. Hendrick, thank you.