“Totaly Deceptive; Worst Place Ever; Read Bad Reviews”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of La Casa Inn

La Casa Inn
Ranked #163 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Columbus, Ohio
“Totaly Deceptive; Worst Place Ever; Read Bad Reviews”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

This place was horrible from the start. They didn't want to honor the coupon from online via their gorgeous website, which is decietful. They did me a favor because there is no way that I was going to stay an additional night. Please read the bad reviews on here because they are true.

A man came up to me and wanted to clean my car for some change. I gave him a few bucks and he hovered around my car until I paid him to leave it alone. For the short while I was there, I couldn't stop peaking out the window in fear that my car would get broken into. There were drug deals going on at this place and prostitution.

The room was HORRIBLE. The bed was DISGUSTING! Both of them had hair in them dirty sheets and looks like the never washed the blankets. This was the worst Hotel I ever stayed in. Stay far away from this place. Don't even consider unless you are willing to go through some of these things. I did not sleep at this hotel. I showed and got my things up from out of there and came back the next day to make sure my bill was correct. The free breakfast..lol I WOULDN'T DARE TOUCH IT! I wouldn't let my pet eat those hard powdered donuts, or bagels. The coffe pots were dingy and the breakfast area was filthy. The coffee pot im my room had bugs in it eewww..

In all, stay far away from this place and the website must be a totally different hotel. Those people should be ashamed for representing online like that. Its a total LIE! Take it from me and those other reviews on here.

Room Tip: Stay away from any room here...
Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank 4realguy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2011

Three of us had a wedding in the area and we are on a college budget so $55 a night sounded great to us. WRONG!! you get what you pay for. We had to wait to get into our room so we sat in the parking lot and realized there was broken car window class on the ground. while walking up to the third floor to our room half the stairs were broken one had a wood board in its place and another looked like it was going to fall if stepped on. when we finally got into the hotel room an African American man came to our room asking for money b/c he saw us walking in and as he put it we were the only white people at the hotel and he figured that we had money to give him so he could go see his girlfriend. the curtains would not close which made that very scary after this man came to our door. we demanded our money back. While walking out we found a underwear under the bed... so the room was not cleaned. this place is good if your a drug dealer( which we saw a few deals go down) or a hooker. if you have a nice car ( anything over 1995) dont stay it will most likely bring people to your room... this place should just close down!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank OMGmyrlte26
Bennett, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

This was a very nice hotel. My husband and I finally reached this place after two bad experiences in other hotels on this same weekend. The rates were very good and the pool was a very nice environment. The rooms were also extremely clean and great accomodations. However, the hotel staff is nothing to brag about. They are not very friendly and they don't seem to want to help although if you stay persistent they will. We arrived before the check in time but they still let us go to the pool for an hour before our room was ready. It was a great place for a reasonable price:)

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
whiteville, nc
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2011

We booked this hotel for a weekend. The website made it appear charming. Wrong. SCARY!! Photos are completely deceptive. One of the attractions for us was the pet friendly aspect. My dogs would not stay here. NO NO NO. I stayed 30 minutes and paid for one night just to get out of there.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank zarbock1228
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2011

We arrived late in the evening. The desk clerk was courtious and helpful. Found the room to be clean and stocked with towels and cups. Everybodys room had a fridge and microwave but mine and when i letr the manager know he had them brought to my room.

A few of our party left after the first week. I asked the manager for a refund and he graciously prorated the time spent and refunded my card.

In all, i would recommend staying at La Casa to anyone

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2011

Nice location good service nice free breakfast coming back next month

• Stayed May 2010
Greensboro, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2011

This hotel was unbelievable....They first off did not have any towels! they had one towel in the room and when we went to ask for some the lady at the front desk said they did not have any. We decided to go buy our own. Room service did not even come to ask if we needed any! No room service at all the whole 2 nights we were there! The tv did not work although someone did come replace it the phone in the room also did not work and they knew this but never came to replace that. They had not soap, shampoo, or anything else that a hotel usually has. The room was just plain nasty...it felt dirty me and my friends had to wear shoes all around the room and bathroom. Do not stay here unless you are use to beig in a dirty, nasty, filthy, grundgy, and discusting environment.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends