“Great food!”

Duckworth's Grill & Taphouse Ballantyne
Ranked #61 of 2,753 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: At Duckworth's you'll find a variety of great food from Steaks & Ribs to Pizzas & Wings to Philly CheeseSteaks & Hand Cut Fries. And our FULL MENU is always available until closing (2am)! We've also become known for our outstanding Craft Beer selection. We pride ourselves on serving brews on tap that you can't find at just any bar or restaurant. It's a lot to keep up with, but when you love beer like we do it's all part of the fun! We have all the major sports packages on Direct TV in high definition so come and watch your favorite teams!
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Went with another couple & for starters they have over 80 beers on tap. We've never been here before so my husband was ecstatic about that. They give you an iPad of all the beers and brewery. I had a flatbread pizza with carmelized onions, chicken and cheese..fantastic! My husband a salmon salad and it was a very good piece of salmon! Anyway...great food and great service!!!! We will be back!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 4, 2018

I am not a beer drinker, however, Duckworth's was a convenient place to meet. We ordered a bottle of the house pinot noir which we enjoyed very much. A starter of caprese salad was nice and fresh only needed a little more basil. We followed the salad with chicken fajitas. The peppers and onions were carmelized nicely and the chicken well flavored. We had a delightful time catching up in this lively neighborhood bar and grill. The service was great without being intrusive.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018

Food was good, could have been better, above average. Service was good. Nothing stood out, except the waitress didn’t know what beer to recommend for what I described I liked, so she sent a bar tender over to match me up with a beer I’d like. I appreciate that, and I got a beer I enjoyed.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

I had a great evening at Duckworth's on a Saturday night after 10 PM. I was looking for a good place to grab some food and a drink that was quiet enough to catch up with family coming into town. Duckworth's was still lively with all the sports TVs but our booth was fairly insulated for good conversation. The pizza I had was fantastic and the drink menu met our needs.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Duckworth’s has the best STEAK SALAD with GARLIC VINAIGRETTE! We eat here every time we want a STEAK SALAD!

Lisa B.