“"soup to nuts" this was an excellent dining experience!”
Review of Bernardin's

Bernardin's
Reserve with OpenTable
Bernardin's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #130 of 2,614 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed February 14, 2018

My mother and I ate here prior to a concert. We each had a specialty cocktail which was delicious. Our entrees were tuna and lamb which were both cooked to perfection. My mom had a lot of cash in an envelope that she accidentally dropped under the table after paying. Our wonderful waiter, Alex, called me to say he had found it. We returned the next day to retrieve it....his honesty restored my faith in humanity!!!!

1  Thank kiminflatrock

Reviewed February 4, 2018

This location has been home to several restaurants over time, all of them very good. But Bernardin's is probably the best iteration. Same decor but the food, service and presentation are five-star. A great place for an uptown meal in uptown Charlotte -- and very close to several museums, with the added bonus of plenty of parking.

1  Thank joanna v
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Saturday my wife and I had a second dinner at Bernardin's, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The service and ambience are, to us, among Charlotte's best. I used the Queen's Feast menu and thoroughly enjoyed the tuna tartare, the black bass, and the chocolate tart (one of the best I've eaten). My wife's dish from the main menu, alas, didn't quite measure up as the chicken breast was somewhat overcooked and dry. The sauce and sides were just right, but the dried chicken was a negative. Her creme brûlée was outstanding. So we'd give 4.5 stars if we could. One other negative is the limited selection of wines by the glass. They could double the number and make the option much better.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

Located in the old Ratliff flower shop and replacing Ratiiff's restaurant, this establishment offers and eclectic menu of interesting entrees at quite reasonable prices. We were able to mix and match our preferred sauces with our entrees in one case substituting the sides of one entree for the main course of another. All of our dishes were well prepared (medium rare was perfect) and beautifully presented. Our wait staff was attentive with out being obtrusive and we were not hurried along from our table. Overall a great experience.

1  Thank Herkab
Reviewed December 23, 2017

Took the in-laws here while they were visiting. Another lovely meal, nice atmosphere and nice service. We had scallops (a little too much truffle oil) - Emu - Venison and a Mahi-Mahi special ... everything cooked perfectly to order and delicious. We also found a super nice Sauv Blanc to accompany the fish dishes! So we left very happy.

Been to Bernardin's? Share your experiences!