“Tasty!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cabo Fish Taco is serves lunch and dinner, seven days a week. Serving fresh Baja Mexican Cuisine, featuring fresh seafood, chicken and steak. Cabo has a full bar, featuring over 13 original margaritas and a huge tequila list. In door and outdoor seating available. Also, offering a full to go menu.
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I've only been here once so far, and I'm not a fan of Mexican food, tacos etc. But these tacos were amazing and I will definitely be back for more!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The food was nasty and the guacamole was not made from fresh avocados . Overpriced and not worth eating there.

1  Thank julia l
Reviewed 5 September 2017

My husband and I stopped in for lunch. Just a note, I'm a big fan of fish tacos, and having lived in the West, have had them many times.
These were a little disappointing, mostly, nothing tasted that fresh. We placed our order for shrimp tacos, some sort of blackened fish tacos and a side of guacamole.
Everything came out really quick, and the waiter was great, but from the start we were disappointed. The guacamole tasted like the pre made kind you buy at the grocery store. It wasn't bad, but tasted overly processed. The chips were kind of stale and over cooked. And so it went with the tacos, not bad, but tasted like they were made way ahead of time, and reheated. The atmosphere was great and so was the staff, but I still don't think I'd go back.

1  Thank kalynn1217
Reviewed 24 August 2017

In town for my wife's business trip, we thought we'd give this place a try. Glad we did. The food was really fresh and tasty. She had the BBQ Mahi tacos. I had one of the special tacos (Tilefish with corn and feta salsa and Lemon Tuna). All of the tacos we had were good, but the Lemon Tuna was outstanding. Great flavor! We also split an order of guacamole. There was also corn salsa and chips to start.

Our server stayed on top of things despite it being very busy. The only knoock on the place is how loud it is. Other than that, it's worth a visit as the food is well made. We'd make a return trip, that's for sure.

1  Thank cbozman
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I've heard about this place for years but knew an evening visit would likely result in a wait. So my friend and I stopped by one weekday for lunch and were immediately seated. The corn salsa served with the chips that came out was exceptional and I munched on that all during the meal. I ordered a blackened mahi-mahi taco as well as whitefish, and both were delicious. While a tad pricey for lunch, I know this won't be my last visit. Ate outside on the patio, which was a bit noisier than I liked with loud trucks, so that next visit will be inside. Service excellent as well.

1  Thank Lee S