“Good food, fair prices, friendly staff”
Review of Tyber Creek Pub

Tyber Creek Pub
Ranked #565 of 2,604 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Pub
Neighbourhood: Dilworth
Description: Located in Historic Southend, Tyber Creek Pub offers the Neighborhood with an authentic pub feel coupled with a unique chef inspired menu.
Reviewed April 20, 2016

My wife and I had finished our vacation day in Charlotte and needed dinner. The GPS sent us here. Good wine and beer. I had the fish and chips (cod) and she the sausage plate. It was all good and patio was a nice place to eat. It was busy, but just enough to know we'd found a local's place.

Reviewed March 20, 2016

Attended an Irish music event. We had burgers and beer prior to. Burger was excellent. Service was very attentive and friendly, not only at dinner but throughout the event.

Reviewed March 18, 2016

After my trip to Ireland last summer and my new love for an authentic Full Irish Breakfast I was looking forward to returning one day to the quaint Pubs and eateries where they serve this dish in Ireland. Well... who knew I could find the exact thing in Charlotte!!! This place is very legit! If I didn't know better, I thought I was back at in Derry eating a late morning breakfast. It had everything except the soda bread! I will be back!!

Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

I felt like nothing was right about my order. I ordered pizza and wings. I tried asking for more sauce because they were like I didn't order a flavor, but it never came. So much for a buffalo chicken pizza when she said after I got my pizza they don't have hot sauce. #NeverAgain

Reviewed October 10, 2015 via mobile

We stopped here for a late lunch & we're not disappointed.

My wrap was tasty & as described. The hand-cut fries were fantastic & reminded me of the homemade fries my mom makes. My husband ordered a burger - it smelled incredible and he raved about the seasoning.

Service was friendly, but a bit slow. The bar area had a cool vibe.

Overall, worth a visit - just be prepared to take your time.

Been to Tyber Creek Pub? Share your experiences!