“Legit Irish Menu”

Tyber Creek Pub
Ranked #568 of 2,687 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Pub
Neighbourhood: Dilworth
Description: Located in Historic Southend, Tyber Creek Pub offers the Neighborhood with an authentic pub feel coupled with a unique chef inspired menu.
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We ordered a few things from the menu, and it was delish. The fish and chips were fresh, and the potato pancakes were to die for. I wish there had been more of them, or they serve a dinner size of them. The recipes are very close to the originals that we would have found in our mother's kitchens. Definitely a must try for Irish food.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

The Tyber Creek pub is a great place to grab some food if you're looking to dine late at night. It has an Irish pub motif, and they even offer corn beef and cabbage on the menu. I try in the wings which were very good. Although stick with the traditional buffalo style and avoid the Irish whiskey wings. Those were not that great. All in all this is a great place to have a pint of Guinness and a meal.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

We saw this place while driving and it looked so nice we had to go. We actually visited on Father's Day. We sat upstairs, near the tv so we could watch golf. Nice cozy dark typical Irish bar! Our table was an old Singer Treadle sewing machine table and the red covered bench seats were exactly like those in pubs in Galway. We didn't know it was brunch on the menu weekends and we were so excited to see Irish breakfasts. We started with Perfect Guinness, Perfect Pour, Perfect Temperature. After we ordered, Delicious scones were brought out for us, with butter and jam - Delicious! I had the full Irish breakfast, I was so excited to feel like I was back in Ireland ! My full breakfast came with 2 eggs over easy, sausage, rashers, beans, black and white pudding, grilled tomato, mushrooms, toast - all were Great! Husband got the corned beef hash which he said was the best he ever had, son ordered the french toast topped with strawberries and Bailey's whipped cream. We all ate every bite. Cant wait to go back for a Perfect Guinness and when I get nostalgic for Ireland...

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

So many fun games outside to keep you entertained and a beautiful patio to enjoy your drinks on! The atmosphere is exactly what we wanted and they had live music on several nights as well. Definitely our favorite bar in Charlotte!

Reviewed February 23, 2017

We were on a trip with friends and stumbled on this place, they have a nice seating area on the patio, and an a super awesome bloody Mary Bar. I had the Ruben that the meat was a cut a little think for my preference, however it basically fell apart, so I didn't even notice the thickness. I would definitely go back next time we are in town.

Been to Tyber Creek Pub? Share your experiences!