US$59
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$110
Hotels.com
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$96
HolidayInn.com
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Charlotte-Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$102
US$98
Hampton.com
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

All reviewsbistro foodfront deskroom was cleanfirst floorsouth carolinaeasy accessbusiness hotelparking lotenjoyed my staybusiness tripconvenient locationstayed here for one nightvery nice hotelnice staygreat roomhotel roomhotel staff
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I was visiting the Charlotte area with my 75-year-old mom to visit her relatives that she had not seen in years. The staff at the Arrowood Courtyard was rude disrespectful and unaccommodating to our needs, they were confrontational and intimidating. They made us feel as if we were interrupting their evening. We wanted a King suite with pullouts and the staff said they did not have any available, but when we were settling into our room 30 minutes later the staff call and said that they did have a King suite available. As I was pulling the bedding back I noticed long brown hairs on the pillows, I call and asked if housekeeping could change our bedding and the sent a trash bag filled with sheets and towels for us to change the linens. The AC was making loud noises we call about that also and no one never came, thank God we had a balcony that we could open the patio door and get cool air. We also had family members to meet us there in the lobby area because the room was too small to accommodate them, and in the sitting area in the lobby, they had old furniture stored there, so therefore we had nowhere to entertain them. What a horrible experience combined with the staff piss poor attitudes, I will not ever recommend nor ever stay there again

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Desty D, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Dear Sssampson1,

I am glad your mom finally met her relatives after so many years. However, I apologize for all the inconvenience you encountered during your stay with us. It is not our standard to turn down our guests request if we have any availability and capability to fix the guests issues. I will make sure to deliver your message to our staff and all the issues will be investigate and address properly. I thank you for sharing your concern with us, and I do hope that you will give us another chance the next time your travels bring you to Charlotte.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

I stayed here at the Courtyard Arrowood over the labor Day weekend. Rooms were great, amenities good and service was excellent. I truly love the balcony/patio settings. Almost like a resort. I have recommended it to friends and i will return again!

Room Tip: Lower level pool side
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Desty D, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2016

Dear Tyler T,

We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us, and you enjoyed the almost like a resort balcony. If you ever need anything for your future stay, please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you. Looking forward to have you back to our property.

Reviewed October 4, 2016

The single most important thing about a hotel is my ability to sleep. I am not a light sleeper. I've spent thousands of nights in hotels. This hotel's soundproofing is terrible. All night long - SLAM. SLAM. BANG of the doors.

The walls are thin and there is minimal soundproofing between rooms sharing entrance walls. You not only hear and feel the slamming of doors, you can easily hear conversations through the walls and god forbid you're staying next to a double occupancy room.

A lot of it is inconsiderate hotel guests and there's nothing the hotel can really do about that - and I do plan to exact retribution at 6am on my way out of the room when I wake up, but be aware that if you are a light sleeper you might have an issue at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Geoffrey E
Gail B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

Dear Geoffrey E,

We are so sorry to hear that you did not sleep well, while staying at our property. We always try to ensure that our guests have a peaceful, restful night. Unfortunately, as you stated, some people are inconsiderate of others. I do wish that you had reported this 'noisy neighbors' to our front desk, as we would have attended to the issue immediately. We do hope that you will give us another chance the next time your travels bring you to Charlotte. Thank you for your time in providing your feedback to us. Have a great day!

Reviewed September 28, 2016

I was visiting Charlotte for a Microsoft Training. The hotel was located about 2 miles from the Microsoft facility. The staff was very accommodating. The only thing I have an issue with is the small exercise room. There are only 3 cardio machines: 1 elliptical and 2 treadmills). Make sure you get there early, if you may have to wait until evening to get a good workout in.

Room Tip: Floor 1 was very quiet
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

I'm a platinum member with Marriott and mostly stay at Courtyards. This one was a little lacking. The towels were dingy (needed a good bleaching) and in general it just felt not as clean as I have come to expect. Also, the hotel layout is a little strange. Not to mention part of the lobby area is under construction. There are other Marriott properties in the area that are better.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Gail B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016

Dear Anthony C,
Thank you for your insight into our property. We will definitely look into your concerns in regards to the towels, as we typically never get this type of negative feedback. Our staff and management team work very hard to ensure that all of our rooms and our hotel is clean and up to Marriott standards.
We do apologize for the minor lobby construction that is occurring. We hope it did not inconvenience you too much.
Thank you again for your feedback. We do hope to see you again the next time you are in the Charlotte area.