1,639 results
All reviews the executive lounge within walking distance self parking light rail city view nascar hall of fame bank of america stadium room key hotel bar corner room fitness center front desk staff very nice hotel the room was nice business trip bed was very comfortable ymca
Reviewed November 6, 2018

The executive level rooms were not worth the extra money. Did not seem any different than any other hotels for a cheaper price. Executive stay was not worth it. The staff and cleanliness on the other hand was great

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
PeterC7722, Front Office Manager at Hilton Charlotte Center City, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Dear Excursion64806598651,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Charlotte Center City.

I am sorry to hear that our Executive Level rooms did not meet your expectations. I will make sure your feedback is shared with our management team so they can look into your concerns.

I hope the next time your travels take you to Charlotte you will give us another opportunity to earn back your trust. If there is ever anything I can provide assistance with please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 2, 2018

It is a great place to stay while in Charlotte. I like the convenience of being within walking distance of everything that I wanted or needed to visit while in town. The valet staff was also very accommodating.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2018

Very nice hotel it was very clean and in a convenient location right at the center with plenty of restaurants to choose from including their own inside the hotel room service it is very goo, The hotel and outside area are very beautiful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

One of the nicest hotels my husband and I have stayed in. Rooms very clean and the staff is super friendly. We were in town for the GIants v Panthers game. We valeted parked and were able to walk everywhere for the entire weekend. Will be back next season.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Central location and clean enough but otherwise non-descript 1990s Hilton with poor “high speed” Internet. You can probably do better for $200+ per night especially as you don’t even get breakfast for that!

Date of stay: October 2018
PeterC7722, Front Office Manager at Hilton Charlotte Center City, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Dear supablue,

I would like to apologize for the poor internet service and that our property did not meet your expectations. I will make sure to share your feedback with our management team so they can look into your concerns.