All reviewsfree breakfastroom was cleanhot buffetstay there againan older hotelnice place to staybryson citymini fridgecasinogravymountains
Reviewed March 6, 2016

I stayed here the last week of February and found it to be a great value. Used Booking .com and paid $52.00. Of course this was the off season. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the the breakfast was cooked to order. The staff was friendly and it's only 5 minutes from the casino. I've paid more for less from some of the other motels in the area.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2016

This place has very comfortable beds which is a plus for me. The rooms was very clean and beautiful views of the mountians. The breakfast tastes like home made cooking and the staff there are really nice.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2016

Very clean and staff was friendly and helpful above and beyond any expectation breakfast buffet was free and I highly recommend it the food was very nice I can not tell a lie I went back for more twice

Room Tip: We stay at the back end and all was peaceful and quite
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 22, 2016

We visited during a business trip. The rooms were clean, except the first smelled like smoke and we had to ask them to move us. The bed was so firm it was like sleeping on a board. Very uncomfortable beds and pillows. The breakfast was small and had no taste. It was a buffet where they charge extra for milk or juice. The buffet was really small with only two dishes and no fruit. I would recommend another hotel in the area during your stay.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Received a great price through priceline. This use to be a Holiday Inn. The room we had was clean but nothing fancy. The breakfast was totally awesome. Best gravy and biscuits I've ever had in a restaurant. My husband was crazy about their french toast.
The breakfast makes up for the plain room.

Room Tip: Be sure you ask for a room that is not close to stairs. Otherwise you hear people coming in and out.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple