All reviews sitting room very nice stay beds were comfortable free breakfast hot tub would stay here again front desk balcony renovation pool housekeeping cereal microwave motel suite
Reviewed June 10, 2018

The rooms are large, beds are comfortable, the pool and jacuzzi are nice. The place is nice and clean. A wonderful place to relax. Breakfast was average, nothing to brag about there. We will definitely stay there again when in Cherokee. Dairy Queen is next to hotel which is a plus!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2018

The housekeeping should be doing their job but changing sheets and and cleaning the bathroom because there were hair in the shower and sink please talk to your workers about making beds and stuff it it wo

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

They just made a renovation so all the rooms are new.
I stayed for 1 night and it was very good. Would have stayed more if I could.
Very big room, big bathroom. In the morning we had a decent breakfast.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2018

I would stay again I liked the place the breakfast was ok the service was good the construction that was happening in the hallways was annoying and dangerous for my 5 year old grandson but we did move to another room which was also clean and nice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Conveniently located and very economical. Comfortable beds and rooms. Could walk to go eat and shop for souvenirs if we wanted to. Breakfast was pretty good and a nice little greenhouse type room to eat in. They were updating some of the rooms on the first floor but it did not interfere with our coming and goings. I can't remember the service desk guy's name but he sure steered us in the right direction for a wonderful dinner in nearby Bryson City. Thank you. Best super 8 I've ever stayed in.

Room Tip: It had balconies, but the view wasn't much.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple