Quality Inn(Cherokee)
US$90
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$109
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$199
US$79
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$82
US$77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$110
US$99
Hampton.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$94
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$74
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$67
RodewayInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$219
  • Pool
All reviewshours enjoyingrooms overlookingroom was cleanmemorial day weekendwithin walking distancea great place to staycasinocreekmattress
Reviewed May 3, 2018

I would rate the customer service a negative 50.
Had the staff provided accurate information, I would have
chosen a different room, and great possibly a different motel.
Had the staff informed me the laundry facility was out of
order, I would have stayed somewhere else.

Room Tip: Only the upper rooms have a view over the river. Wasn't told that.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2017

We have stayed here for many many visits to Cherokee and this will be the last time. While the location is amazing the rooms are in disrepair that never seems to get any attention. Our shower broke the first night of our stay (3 nights total) and we had to use a wrench to work the remainder of our visit even though we asked twice about having repaired. Family who stayed in another room had to change rooms twice as A/C was not working in one and tub was broken in another. Sad to see such a place become so rundown.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

The office staff was extremely rude and in fact called me a liar. Bless her heart...had my son not been in the office with me I am afraid I may not have been polite in return to her rudeness. She also was very rude to my son and daughter in law when they went down to the office on our 2nd night there (requesting towels since we had zero towels left by the service that day). She brought them 4 brownish "bath mats" and no towels or bath clothes. My son told her we had to have some towels and she rudely went and got towels that she claimed were her personal towels and demanded that they return them the next day. Are you kidding me ...returning dirty towels to the office...I thought that was what we paid for the maid service to do?!?! The room was filthy and the towels were awful. This is the first time I have ever posted on trip advisor but the rude service we received was just too much to ignore. The little old hateful blonde in the office needs to be terminated. This hotel is appropriately called "Drama Inn".

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dncarter
Reviewed July 13, 2017

It was a great place to stay for my family of six. The Inn is in the middle of all the attractions and the BEST PART is the creek behind the inn. My family played in the creek the minute we checked in and the next day before we left they played again at 730am.
Room was clean and welcoming. The only odd part is when I went to the office to ask a question early in the morning it was closed. I guess they close the office during a certain time and reopen it. Besides that, we had a great stay and if we are ever in the area again this is the place we will stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mcemeadows
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

My family and I rented 3 rooms and paid 110 per night. The location is nice right over the water and you can walk to shops, but that was about all I can say about the positives. When we first arrived we walked in the office to check in(5 adults) and the owner walks in very rudely and tells us she only needs one person in there so for us to get out we were crowding her space, then we get to out rooms and there are ants everywhere on the sinks and spider webs everywhere. When we mention it the the office she tells us that's what happens when you stay on the water and I've stayed other places so I know that's not true. Then the beds were so hard it was impossible to get comfortable. No daily housekeeping and you had to beg to get clean towels the house keeper said they didn't have enough towels and wash clothes for everyone to get 4 which is insane if your charging 110 a night you should supply things you need. Most rooms didn't have a refrigerator even though the website says that do when we asked she said some were stolen and she wasn't replacing them. All in all I would definitely not waste your money on this places you can stay somewhere alot nicer for about the same money.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family