All reviews room was clean pool and hot tub mini fridge in the room continental breakfast would stay again downtown cherokee yogurt casino motel
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We were very happy. Room was nice and clean. The beds were comfortable. Very reasonable price for the area. Continental breakfast was nice. Heated pool was a nice temperature. River ran behind hotel. Staff very nice and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I forgot my necklace,an hour after check-out i called back and talked to Amanda and she said she would have it at the front desk when I got there. I lefted my phone number with her. When I drove back she said the room had been stripped and the necklace wasn't there. I had hooked the necklace on the towel rack. I checked the room. Someone had to have unhooked the necklace. I believe there is a dishonest person working there. There for I don't recommend this place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Cindyjohnso
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Arrived to stay the night, nice hotel. Beds were comfortable, room was clean. Woke the next morning to BITES on the hand. Upon check out showed it to the girl at the desk, didnt complain too much to her but asked her to please have someone to spray the room before renting out again. This was Sat. morning. by sunday morning there were numberous bites everywhere, swollen hand, couldnt make a fist with the hand. Had to go to a Urgent Care Facility, had to have a shot and prescription for prednizone. Dr. assured us it was from bugs. Drove back to Cherokee to show the extent of the bites. Desk clerk took pictures, assured us we would receive a call from the manager. Never happened. Gave them a week, called the hotel. told the same thing. This all occured Nov. 3-5, 17. Decided to give them some time. Tried numerous times to call in the past week. No one at the hotel answers the phone now. Not sure how anyone ever books a room on the phone. Have left 3 messages. No one has responded. I feel they owe us a refund on the room. I have pictures of the bites and the swollen hands. They have completely ignored all calls and just dont care.

Room Tip: Ask if they have ever had someone bitten by bugs in their room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank martha s
Reviewed January 21, 2018

The room was clean. We got a jetted tub which was nice. Water was not as hot as I like. We couldn't get the room to the temperature we like. Bed was comfortable.
Continental breakfast is just waffles. So we will probably look for another hotel next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2018

We stayed here for 6 days taking care of family emergency, the room was clean, the staff extremely sweet and helpful. The pool and hot tub were nice and warm, very relaxing for a stressful trip in January @32 degrees outside. They don't have a hot breakfast which would have made a PERFECT stay, all in all very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple