“The chef was very attentive to my order and the food was hot.”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #2 of 8 Quick Bites in Cherokee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There are multiple places to eat and caters to the whole family The food is delicious and everyone appears to enjoy eating there.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018

I use to like eating here when they first opened at the casino, however my idea of that has changed because almost every time I order my hamburger it's cold. We pay way too much for cold food and the prices have increased in the last month. I know you have to rush due to having a crowd, but it's no excuse for not serving food with good quality and taste.

Reviewed November 3, 2018

One morning about 4 am I saw a Sign saying now serving All Day Breakfasts. I placed my order, the girl replied it will be a while, I said I will wait, as I could sit in my walker. She returned and said it would be a really long wait, I said I will wait for my order, she was upset. Finally, I saw the cook prep a spot to cook my eggs. The sign said all day, anyhow, why am I the reason for your anger??

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2018

our group is hooked on the pretzel, egg, ham and cheese sandwich, which is a full meal it is so large, best around.

Reviewed October 23, 2018

Every time we visit Harrah's Cherokee we always find us something to eat here. The burgers and fries are great