“Delicious food ”

Kobe Express of Cherokee
Ranked #25 of 50 Restaurants in Cherokee
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Hi
We found this restaurant after a lot of research. Cherokee doesn't have a huge option of restaurants and secondly they all shut early. Kobe express was fast, fresh and scrumptious. We had fried rice, hibachi chicken and teriyaki chicken, everything was delicous. Portions are big and an entree which comes with rice or noodles is sufficient for one. Excellent food and service. If I'm in Cherokee again will certainly visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Yup, I bet you are wondering why I said POOR but visit the business regularly? The food is good and is within close proximity to my work. HOWEVER, the service seems to be worse and worse every time I have gone in there. The wait staff are not as attentive meaning drink orders are wrong and food orders were wrong because the waitress was super distracted while taking our orders. Here is an example from the last time we went. We ordered 2 waters, a sweet tea, and 2 Pibbs <nothing out of the ordinary>. The waitress did not write it down. We received 2 waters, 1 Pibb, and 2 cokes. But the waitress was so distracted and had no time to speak so we just drank what we got. And when our arrived, the order was not correct. We ordered sushi x2, soup, and 3 teriyaki plates (2 chicken and a steak). We received the sushis and soup in a timely manner. Then we received 2 teriyaki STEAK plates. So when we finally got the waitress to stop for a second, she got someone else to bring a Chicken Teriyaki plate about 20-25 minutes after everyone else's... but still our order wasn't correct. We finally requested that the waitress again and she brought an additional chicken teriyaki plate. We also requested the shrimp sauce/white sauce and had to ask several times for it before one was finally brought (they usually bring out with food). I know they were busy but NOT that busy when there are several extra folks standing behind the counter and the waitresses are talking and checking their phones. That was my latest experience which is probably my worst yet. But it has progressively gotten worse every single time. The food is EXCELLENT but the service has been TERRIBLE. I think I'll just call in a to-go order next time :(

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

The staff seems to be way more friendly! Everyone smiled and spoke to us. The server was quick and kept our needs met. This visit I got the teriyaki steak and it was completely delicious. My son got shrimp and soba noodles and ate every bite! I also tried the crab pillows. I think that’s my new favorite. They’re liken to small spring rolls that taste and filled like crab rangoon! YUMMY! Very fair prices. A family of 4 should be able to eat here under or around $30-40.00 and the portions are large!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We always can count on Kobe Express for great food...take out to our cabin or eat in food and staff good

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Small and Cozy, but the food tasty and served quickly. The servings were large, and filling. The service was average,