“Unhappy ”

Cuisines: American, Native American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Waited for over on hour to get our meal. Food was below average. My hamburger bun was hard. Looked like a cool place from the outside, but was wrong.

1  Thank Daniel M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,314)

Reviewed August 11, 2018

We went here for dinner and were a bit disappointed. We were seated by an unfriendly host who didn't seem to care if we were there or not. Our waiter was nice but it took forever to be served our dinner. The dinner was very mediocre. Even the person that manages the cash register on the way out was uncaring. What a place - nope, can't recommend this place at all.

1  Thank bpacker55
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We all got Indian tacos. They were a bit pricey for the size. We had to ask for refills repeatedly. Waitress seemed not to enjoy the job We will be back and pray for another server

1  Thank tomj226
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Lots of people stopped here for breakfast. I thought the prices were a bit high, but it is a tourist town and the portions were hefty. I ordered two eggs over easy. They looked good but when I cut in to them they whites were very runny. ugh. I had already started eating on the other stuff, it was very crowded and I didn't want them to take my plate away. The potatoes are delicious!

1  Thank captmom
Reviewed August 8, 2018

This place seemed nice at first. The patio seating and dining room were clean and the staff were friendly. But, that's about it for the good stuff.

The restroom wasn't very...presentable. It needed a good amount of work.
There was a sign stating that it's not a fast food place and the food is made per order. However, it took about 40 minutes to cook a medium temperature ribeye, buffalo burger and 3 quesadillas. That's a bit excessive, especially since the dining room had about 3 tables sat and 1 or 2 on the patio. The server was nice but it seemed she kept away as the time kept creeping along. She brought us beverage refills every now and then but we had to flag her down. The water tasted like unfiltered tap water.

The food:
Buffalo ribeye: I asked for medium; I got rare. The seasoning was tasty. I was worried about how long it would take, but sent it back. It came back out relatively soon but without the tasty seasoning. The meat tasted ok.
Buffalo burger: Tasted good.
Fry bread: The best thing about the place. Very tasty.
Quesadillas: Came out dry and stiffened, as if they were sitting out for a while. Not tasty.
The best part is I got to pay $90 for that experience. Yay...

The server was nice, so they get a poor rather than terrible. Overall, they get a nope.